The Rhyme Man

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZeroDude

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
If you enjoy incessant punnery, literary references and anagrams, this piece is for you. If not, I apologise.

…all that had lay, laid placidly bestirred, for all that had laid, in laying had remained…

Low tic abreast reams award, fathom there’s a pound, yet ne’er untoward, relativity of fate, the fate of relativity; as any other, as any bother… leans spuriouslyinclined, rear to thatch. Grandestassumption; rectify distichal egoism… leans spuriouslyinclined, rear to thatch. If one was least arsed, nay not at all, does he not afford avoidance…? Dependant on pacifying gogglerhyme… that is…that is as it was…now; there is no distinction(s). For if the wakean lent voice o’er hope itself, was it not applicable to the aforementioned…? Of little that is reasonable, wore little that was… born, or even so conspicuous as racial slanderous-ness…indigestion racketeering… repeat the sentence of no particular repletion: The egotist is not off provincial thought; ignorance about Machia-villian sarcrastination needn’t held crthreedance round’ copious alcoholic antitrade… that is not likely… let aloof simplistically conveying, convergence or no… intermittent insularity… technologic par home… the two hundred letter lighteningword; sought after creation, tethered by the masochistic epilogists; yet bandied by wilful wistfullnessness… spoke aloud, no matter how derivative; no critischism resolved…:

‘Universalisticpostcapitalarbitraryawfullyimbuedhumanitycrawlingtroughpubsclubsbarsandnatterspillowedbyohsoregallegalitysaturatingtocountworththirtyfiveleftuntilthirteenwho‘

Senseless sensibility, they eolith dualist monopolies all too sudden… a true contradition; sentries of, as already sated… senseless sensibility… municipally… you-will-seize… day after deign… night after umberellian echoes… aversely cyclic… for if the wakean lent voice o’er hop itself, dost veer cane tray nether realm as well? Neigh… endomorphic; anthropaedophilic lust… steadily endures romantic inflammations… a rash once fought… until the moral ambiguity slides back unto tenuous tense and marathon… as if the end was already soon, or had passed…? For that as it seems is all too rhetorical in rhetoric, and misconstrued by puncture floundered fallacappy… gently top-plead due to intrinsartistic licensing… twenty four hour raffles, tambala sable… twenty four hours O’raisin deter…:

+++%+++%+++%+++%+++%+++%+++%+++%+++%+++%+++%+++%+++%+++%
Ceramic rissoles reared rampant resoles… partially curtailed trough curtains and light. Maguire birr still, sat attentively unwashed, draining cigarillo artefacts, taught thoroughly despised, in tandem with bed shot disdain. The day was not as you’d have it, or even as time would have thought… the articulate manner of artillerist hues beckoning ever closer… perturbing Maguire birr shrill sufficiently, as to garner a response;-“The marooning ready… bastard light… maybe I reckoned too soon a solution to the dawn… albeit fare.” Such wisdoom astonished, as ever it did… reasonably hand above crouton pelted pleats; the most transubstantiated of fibres, utterly inconceivable… at least for later… sensitised; as the sun gently leered… pore abacus hearth. Finger needled wark, for the first time:

Nightmare; day hoarse,
Soughed fro’ wane,
Cairned tray wean…
Aisled hay kilocurie…

The brooch of Aloysius… translandered to the land of crystalline soappox, and early marring noise… … … the television… shattered impulse…-“Unified billbugs… local language? Social… benefits… if only her mother new.” Maguire birr bedded… shall we hay nine of the clock, or somewhat to that effect…we shall…stood five foot seven… forty five pence, was pocketed as clothed; regurgitated…-“Employment… much like elegiac logic… is for fools off no rearguard.” Channel toured moored; plantationary being… the words of gestation… dilate, deflate, and perplex sulphate (an authorised compound; oft mistaken for self gratification; though… unusually brokered upon the smock mar-chant: the bibliocartography as follows; reasons as much.)

Financially Reasoned Compounds Logical Elements (As Derived from Correlating Compound)

Perplex Sulphate Sulphur & Nietzsche
Suffix Hydrate Hydrogen & Beckett
Eager Pirate Illegible, Illegal Purchasing Of Unknown Products/ Stolen Goods & Wilde
Dadaist Ingrate A Friend of Mine with A Taciturn Wit & Despicable Chauvinism

(Continuation would prove ostentatious at this stage… The Lyric Theatre… that is… by the loquacious Lagan… purling desire… as if nature rationed… booth fashion required.)

-“Yet more… Telic match…refused tray mast; how can they vegan?” Syntextual ploy… the clanbhoys of the Fells… road… running six... or seven miles; unto-towards-the-town. A rood of awakenings; ponderous; declining; paramount till delve… twelve… midnight soirees. Maguire still bedded… jolted amiably; consorted as megalendmeon.-“Maguire; you’re brokequickly another… food of the marooning!”-“As if I’ve ever woke until this degree of truth! Surely the meal is… noun politely… as supper… breakfast?”-“Of course; all is knot set frail… neither whether nor storm; nourishment flavours the knave; no doubt!” How is one retort; both personable and recognised; as more so less, or less so more? Rhea; six foot two; sixty six pence; ceiled a thyroid thyme-“Hurry up; ewe canflankerous full!” Maguire birr wrote… awake… began.

Fanciful, reasoned Rhea, pore butter upon a toasted reply; seemingly taut, as it were; that all was well.-“The lads reckon a night.” Maguire as ever,-“Well if the lads reckon a night, am I not to reckon without?”-“What?”-“Or so it would seem.” Apparent as always… translucency remains… intermitterand malk… splashed upon the carpetual stratton. –“Always, forever now.” Rhea les fairer, more handsome than he. –“The truth then… are we privy?”-“I believe so.”-“So as the hungrungdraw will pass?” –“Eventually.” Dapples of suzerain… sugar of woe.-“Eventually? As in howe long?” –“A few hours yet, and I’ve to begin the work.”-“The work?”-“For Madden… ale tailed and supple. Though he does… or did pay, Wile’s e-nought.” The knife was requested… slit slunk sirloin sup. Maguire…-“He’s not an ineffectual boy is he?”-“Passably so, yet he doesn’t heed much, as to consider the rest… stagnantly.”-“Unconcerned for most…if anything… ‘I’ require a holiday… sun, sea, sand, sex and sangria… stereotypical Costa-De-Sol low rent tourism… bliss…”-“So you’ll be leaven?”-“Soon… though then soon more…” –“That was a strange torn… on your bequarter at least.”-“That it was… that it was… not as it was before.” –“Nor need for the pulpous repetition... neither and… left buy the hour.”-“If all was that simple…”-“It is… it is…” Passive furrowed boroughs; hire the car-ess… effeminate and sleek.-“Holiday or ineffectual then… with whom do you confide?”-“Wholeday… merely out of spite… yet you still bandy the ineffectual; don’t you?” Rhea; serial bowls, lit beneath his eye,-“Not out of choice… determinism has no place in art…”-“So, it’s uselust by any means?”-“I’d best be off… dapper the snap, before noon… in sequential border.”-“I would never have considered otherwise.”-“Craic or no?”-“Indeed.” Rhea strolled tout…shout, grief malignant; all that was practical at the time… the mooring son shone on… unto the apteryx… archetypal symmetry; abruptly marred trough RTE… HCE… reports:

-“Tray idée nay fey… radio Kowalski; quarter paste nine of the clock; proceeding utterly fellable prop! The Tussock; Terbie Harne… is too visit the Narth… this afternoun to consult Messer Rergy Madas; in regards to the ‘Piece Process’… a shambles they say; the reaction of the Reverent Ain Leysapi; more so regrettable! Leysapi spoke; ‘All we no of this ‘Piece Process’ are nothing bout negativity and false… Luster trays nay!’ End off license…”

-“Billbug’s… the hole lot of them; masers, misers and mopes.”

when I have time, that will be read straight through...

PS: At the very least, I can expand my vocabulary :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom