the drown-out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

the tourist

Blue Crack Addict
It's so pale, isn't it? Packaged little bits of poncey shoes. Porcelain chess pieces burned your house down. And it's a bit warm inside so open up. Pay your taxes and be a good, contributing fellow. Snort of salt and everything will be all right, my dear. Forevers sell themselves short in a tangle. Cracks are in the pavement, fathomed imaginative little scrapes. Scaled the walls and broke into. Sunday night conversations. Monday morning confessions. Fluttering curtains because it was so hot in that room. And it's true the more you know the less you believe. Bloody eardrums. Scratches at the door made me pull my hands away. And ate you right up. Aced your spades like a fucking gunshot. Paranoia as thick as smoke. Drink that blue liquid and shut your damn mouth.

Bang! Bang! Strung out on the couch. Tied my own hands up behind my back in the dizziness of blurred lines I'd crossed and forgotten vows I'd forsaken. Little trapdoors under the sink and behind your bed. Locked doors without keys. It was a howl that was heard round the world. Monsters in your family photograph, smiling urgently. Tell me you love me and come back from the dead. Fair coersion. Cellular phone towers climbed by smiling fat businessmen. Fat fingers, bloody and bloated, attached to a ruby chalice and an arm from a vat of sulferic acid. And the movie that wasn't being watched played dreadfully near full speed. A road we forgot one night where I climbed my gallows. Time moved in the belly of a whale and was digested undone. Measure up. Or we'll cut you off at the knees. Maybe all I need to do is remember the moon and everything will be all right. Bruised up. Eyes wide. The beautiful pale moon. Oyster-tongue spades and knaves. Peter Pan then fell to his tragic death, landing squarly on Princess Aurora, the sleeping beauty, killing her instantaneously. As it's never looked so scarlet and so folded.

Bloody teeth and wide-eyed smile grinning ready to take you down to the amusement park and the fun house mirrors and they way they make normal pretty girls in sweaters and jeans look like horrible monsters. A line of baking soda and you'll remember everything. Origami Celeste. Silly reopened packages freeze-dried and forgotten in your basement. Maybe you dropped too much acid if the "e"'s are attacking you from your posters on the wall and ripping your face clean off with pitchforks, honey. Down at my shoes untied and grassy. Sad clowns. Bludgeoned children simpering in corners. Cracks formed in the fucking pavement. Steam poured out cold. It's never been so hot. Tasted bright and colourful. Seared my skin like none other. And froze me down. Black and white chemical.

And separations then formed chasms between. Bringing all of my ideas together. Pulled apart at birth. Chromosomes can never again line up perfectly. And bleed to death. Small dots in the up showed me a path that I falled. Bent to squares. Four to six times. One more pill to deaden your senses, sir! Down the lane and past the strand. Or is it toward the sea? Cracked head. And a beautiful smile, of course! Tom Tom would be so fucking proud. Who did you displease so vilely? Scarecrows and nightmares. That girl who stole your innocence who then ate you for breakfast who you still think you love, somewhere deep. Life is so beautiful! Sounds of crickets echoed forever like radio waves. My rock and roll burned down the cities and she lies in her own ashes as she slits my throat with praises and hangs me high and dry. And jump off the edge of today and land in tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom