The Boy Bands are a thorn in our side! Stanley! Go to my post# 2 some poems for...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Macphistofly007

Babyface
I am Macphistofly and I am a poet and a U2 fan. Lets not let them(U2), be the ones to have all the creative praise (and fun). Strive to maintain a deeper level of literacy and an appreciation for quality literature. In the day and age of N-Sync and the other corperate whores it is important to walk upright and scream into the faces of those who are too complacent to see the their conformist ways. Words only have meaning when they are the means to an intellectual transcendance of the everyday; MTV, Limp Bizkit, Playstation, and all of the other scat flooding the path of intellectualism. THINK ON YOUR OWN EVERYONE! Write great poetry, write shitty poetry! As long as it is from the heart and not motivated by profit (money or praise), then Walk Unafraid! Be Clumsy! Be a Goddamned bull in a china closet! Shred the mainstream with your arsenal of hopes and ideas. Be popular! Be UNpoular! As long as it means being yourself! We are living in a time where bands like U2 and Radiohead are the minority and we, like them face a conformist, capitalist, monopoly of corperate Nazis bent on performing a Genocide of the independantly creative and intellectual people who Know the real score. Who are not blind to the absolute SHIT!!! That these allegedly popular bands are pumping down the throats of all those content to just go along with it all! There is a war going on here! A war of the soul, have you sold out??????

------------------
Keep F***ing up the mainstream!

Back
Top Bottom