that song

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Stories for Boys

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
when you hear that song, you can feel it through your whole body. your heart just aches. you feel the sting with each wail of the guitar. suddenly it?s like the whole world just fades out of focus, and all that?s left is you and the pain. and the song surrounds you?understands you. your lungs fall in line with the beat of the bass, your whole body lives in that one moment. the whole world could disappear, and all that you would think was the lines, the lyrics, the life that has taken over yours. and when it?s over, you are left to just weep. your heart is broken, yet all you can do is listen to that song just once more.

for me, that song is love is blindness. what's it for you?

that song changes a lot..but love is blindness live is amazing with the edge solo

Arun V said:
that song changes a lot..but love is blindness live is amazing with the edge solo

i wrote this after listening to love is blindness live from zoo europa

Only Fools Rush In...
can't decide if i like it better with Bono singing it live or if Elvis wins, but I do think the King takes the prize.........

oh wait, it's supposed to break my heart, sorry, um...
gosh, I'll get back to you, there are so many. I love Radiohead's Creep though, I feel that in every bone of my body

i usually can't think of what song until i'm listening to it. but thanks for that description, i've had this kind of discussion with my best friend many times, and i've never quite pinned down what exaclty it feels like...i get stuck at "you know, it's like..." and she goes "um, what the hell are you talking about?"...it's not even always my favourite songs...

here's a few:

live-lightning crashes, pillar of davidson, like a soldier, simple creed, rattlesnake, freaks, dance with you, run to the water, they stood up for love

barenaked ladies--the old apartment, off the hook

u2--with or wihtout you, in god's country, bullet the blue sky, bad, sunday bloody sunday, 40, angel of harlem, walk on, if god will send his angels, so cruel

paul mccartney & wings--band on the run

silverchair--luv your life, the greatest view

stone temple pilots--lady picture show

pearl jam--better man, corderoy, wishlist, mfc, i am mine, loveboat captain

dave matthews band: the best of what's around, grace is gone (the lillywhite sessions one not the one off busted stuff, that's just got some little thing in the beginning that ruins it for me)

better than ezra--rewind

everclear--one hit wonder

chili peppers--easily, cabron

nirvana--sliver

rem--pligramige, radio free europe, what's the frequency kenneth?

nine inch nails--hurt

the clash--washington bullets, somebody got murdered, rudie can't fail, complete control, capitol radio one, garageland

big audio dynamite--e=mc^2, the bottom line

john lennon--imagine

the beatles--we can work it out, rain, flying (ok, nearly EVERY beatles song...)

:ohmy: have i EVER gotten so carried away before??

Shakespeares sister-- Stay

Sarah McLachlan--Mercy

U2--One

Dave Matthews--The Space between us and cry freedom

Coldplay--Trouble

Dave Gray--This Years love

Venessa Carlton--Rinse and Wanted

all I can think of right now.

Back
Top Bottom