thanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BabyGrace

Refugee
Well, it?s been almost a year now since i showed up here, a little less time since i started frequenting the Corner but that?s prolly the only reason I?m here now. You guys are some of the coolest members of Interland and you always keep me coming back for more. And since we never know when it could all end, I?d like to thank you all so very much even though i do it too often and you?re all probably sick of hearing it.

I still remember when i first showed up here and started reading poems by our dear frogbat, bicyclingfish, Michael G., Wanderer, and Zooropamanda, among others. I was totally blown away and it took some courage to post my first silly poem about a guy who left for college and some wasted chances we had (wow that seems long ago!) but the encouragement and kind words I have received since are truly memorable. I have enjoyed so much reading every piece of your hearts that I have been so blessed to have shared with me in the past year and some of the ideas and perspectives I?ve picked up here have, in part, affected the way I?ve viewed some things in my life. Poetry was always a little hobby of mine but it only became truly special to me when i started sharing it with others, and you all were the first; when I saw your words, your thoughts and experiences alongside my own random and disjointed thoughts and some things started making more sense.

Since then, so many people have come to hang out here; it?s so awesome to see this little forum that?s not so little anymore alive and vibrant with human emotion, with each and every one of you sharing so much.

I?m not gonna mention any specific thank you?s, you all hopefully know how much i admire what you have to share. There are some wonderfully talented writers here and I?d love to see some of you take that big step and try and publish your work, because what you have is so valuable, nobody can ever take what you have to give away from you and other people would be so lucky to hear your words. In the meantime, I want to give all of you the most sincere thank you and the biggest hug because it?s the least I can do in return
with love,
Nikki

------------------
but for the grace of love I'd will the meaning of heaven from above...

smile.gif
Thank You Nikki

Back
Top Bottom