Thank You Dream Out Loud

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I don't know what the future holds for me as member here and Im going to be pretty busy of the next few weeks, so I just thought Id come by favourite home at Interland and say thank you.
I have loved coming to this place to read people's poetry, to share in what I consider their true hearts here. Im gonna get mushy so look out, kids.
I said a lot of it in that other DOL thread a while back but I just wanted to say thanks to so many of you for making DOL a special forum, and for having the guts to share something so intimate as poetry and writing.
I know how nervous I was when I first started to share my stuff here. Back then I think it was alisaura, scappy and a guy named the wanderer who were the only ones posting. they were all so good and i felt intimidated and didnt think anything i could write could compare. but i enjoyed this lil corner of the board so i jumped in and soon made friends with them and formed a special bond with one in particular.

i guess im feeling soppy and reminscent because of something major that happened in my life today...

Over time so many wonderful people came here to bravely share their writing, art and music. I think myself, ive posted over 100 poems here and various photographs. Im not really sure.

Thank you all so much for all the wonderful feedback you've given me, to all the wonderful poets that ive had the joy of reading.
I do particularly want to thank a few..

Ali, bacchus, foray, adam(bicyclingfish), Voxxie, scatteroflight, dancing barefoot, travu2, ishkash, skeek, zoomer, deathbear, Daniel(brettig), Nick(popkid), Jen(Bebe), Jimmy(frogbat), Michael G, Paul(acrobat), Nikki(babygrace) and most of all to the one who inspired me most and probably always will, Craig(the wanderin spirit).
:heart: and :hug: to u all and all the other DOLers who have come and gone.

Thanks to u 2, Manda--I think you had more to do with making this part of the forum the great place it turned out to be than anyone else.

I somehow doubt I'm going to be paying for Interference, particularly because my Internet access is limited these days and I don't get here all that much anyway. But thank you so much to everyone for all the great writing. It has truly been inspiring. I might try to post one more poem here before the start of December (but I won't promise anything.)

((((DOLers))))

I just started coming in here recently , and I can see why Manda digs this place. I like it too. Take care of your self Manda, and I hope things work out for you in the future. I will miss your posts and replies to all the threads here :hug:

I was going to post something similar manda. I posted over in Zooconfessions about my thoughts on the whole pay thing.

I'm kindof thinking I'm gone from this place myself. Which is too bad. I've been busy recently, but I figured at some point once I was done with my degree and settled down I'd be back here on a regular basis.

I've never made an effort to become real friends with anyone here outside of this site. A few emails here and there, but that's about it. I'm sure I may run into some of you somewhere on the internet or U2land in the future. It's been fun, thanks for all the inspiration and support. This is where I have learned the most about writing :)

Take care y'all!

haha, this hack gets a mention!?!?

It's been a blessing to be graced by the presence of so many poets. Some of it has got to rub off somewhere...

Thankyou one and all.

Thank You to all the poets who have passed through here and made it such a special and welcoming corner of this forum

Back
Top Bottom