test ignore

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
woo hoo it worked!

only after like 8 attempts
rolleyes.gif

pc savvy she is not

------------------
Australian U2 Fans Forum
pub84.ezboard.com/bzoomerangers

Anyway, getting back to the ...
okay, you know you're tired when... you try to type "topic" and come out with "poic"

CURSE YOU DAVID BRIN!! *waves fist impotently at the heavens* And you can take the Public Service to hell with you if you'd like...

Yes, the topic at hand...
I'm well thankyou ZA, how are you? Well, I'm over tired, undernourished and highly confused about pretty much every part of my life, but beyond that I'm just dandy, thank you very much for asking.
*slightly unstable grin*

If anyone wants me to shut up, just send a fax in a self-addressed envelope for your FREE Spiffo-tastic (tm) Somethingorother! Avaliable for a limited time to residents of Reiykjavic (or whatever that place in Iceland is) who are over the age of 89 and are of extraterrestrial origin for tax purposes.

Be warned, Wanderer... men in Australia have gotten into Mark Knopflers... no, sorry, dire straits from meddling in secret women's business...
(this comment is not intended to belittle or trivialise the quite legitimate complaints of indegenous women in any way. I'm just mad, that's all.)

no, I'm going to stop now.
toodle-sprog.

------------------
"So remember when you're feeling very small and insecure,
How amazingly unlikely is your birth -
And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space
'Cos there's bugger-all down here on Earth!"
- Monty Python

available soon from all mail order and highstreet vendors in taiwan.. distributed by the frogbat ltd. fully owned subsidiary "U2sianTechzoologies inc."

also available soon: the 40foot lemon wax and polish kit and the intructions for the orgasmatron (all accidental deaths from use of the orgasmatron due to people not reading the instruction booklet were - an accident)

U2sianTechzoologies inc - a cheaper kinda off white

*chucks some food at Ali*

for God's sake, eat, girl!!
biggrin.gif

I'm fine thankee Manda, despite some guy probs but that's all they are anyway, right?
wink.gif

how are you today?

------------------
...you lost yourself in your search to find something else to hide behind...

How does a test post get the most replies?

If I posted some seriously serious effort at poetry, you'd all ignore it in sympathy.

And one more thing, why is this like the 6th thread that mentions womens troubles?

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Angie my dear, the inhabitants of the corner, never ignore poetry.

The reason this thread has posts is cause people love to talk about nothing. That and the fact that I have not a clue about those computer thingies...

awww you should post Angie! I can't believe you could possibly write badly..

you should share sometime
smile.gif

*decides shes using Bono smiley forever*

he looks rather fat in that one doesn't he?

Originally posted by BabyGrace:
awww you should post Angie! I can't believe you could possibly write badly..

you should share sometime
smile.gif

*decides shes using Bono smiley forever*

he looks rather fat in that one doesn't he?

Mwahahahahahah!

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Where did these neat little dudes come from? Kudos to whoever had that brainwave....
smile.gif

I eat plenty, BabyG, it's just all crap... *sigh*
I could launch into a viperative (does that word even exist?) tirade of woe about my own life right now, but I'll spare you all the angst. For those who were present last year, refer to my little Zooropa-breakdown... *sigh*

Goddamn hormones...

Angela, please, write! *begs*

this is strange.........

------------------
Joe "elevate me" Despres

PLEASE come visit my awesome Beatles website!
It has polls, trivia, graphics, and much more!

www.angelfire.com/music2/online beatles

Back
Top Bottom