St Partick's Day Fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Numb1075

ONE love, blood, life
Have a beer, have six
Let’s drink and be merry with all of the green lunatics
Have a beer, have nine
Perhaps some delicious shots and some cheap a$$ wine
One fine day a year
Let’s celebrate all night, in St Patrick’s name we cheer

Thought this would be a good place for St. Patrick's Day fun....

Red wine of vintage year
words of adventures past
fireside friendships abound
pull up a chair
a good smoke of pipe-weed
come along.....
join me at the Green Dragon Inn
welcome all.......
to Hobbiton
:)

carol
wizard2c
:|

Numb....I know it's not your lingo....but it's the best I could do. Wizards have an image to uphold. Invited you are though as well as all who pass thru DOL. The door opens early on the 17th.

carol
wizard2c

For Honor said:
how's that pipe-weed coming along?

For Honor....glad you asked. I just received a new LOTR book in the mail, vintage 1994, which was first published in Great Britain....it has a Prologue 2 Concerning Pipe-weed...goes into detail about the subject...a Hobbit habit. :)

Remember......the Green Dragon Inn on the 17th...{don't pay too much attention to the hooded man sitting at the table near the window.......we all know who he is.....}

carol
wizard2c

OK, this is off the top of my head, so go with it.

Thanks for driving off those snakes
This one's for you.
Centuries past, and in the wake
Lot's o' beer and a shot or two.

It's St. Paddy's Day
Drink up, Drink Up
It's the Day that St. Paddy made
So I'm drinkin Up, drinkin up.

Fill the bars,
Leave the keys to the cars
At home, players.
We're going out tonight,
Dressed in green like a neon light,
And schoolin the Italians.

Peace. Happy St. Paddy's Day.

Sorry...actually I missed the festivities at the Green Dragon Inn.....got there ahead of time but had to leave to attend a Council meeting with the hooded gent seated at the table {but we all know who he is.............}

carol
wizard2c

PS: Maybe next year.........

Dude - you missed a bash! These little dudes started dancing and singing on a table, right? And then one of them just like, disappeared. Like one minute he's on the ground, next minute, poof, gone. So I say to myself, "Dude, stop drinkin this stuff, it ain't right" and then I start thinkin, "dude, maybe it was the pipe wide, I just hit that hard before I came out, gotta lay off that stuff." So anyways, the little dude comes back from nowhere. And then this dude that was also hittin the pipe weed pretty hard, he was sitting by himself just draggin on his pipe, I was like, "Damn Dude, chill the F out, you know?" Anyway, he comes over, grabs the little dude real hard and pulls him out. I was just like, "Whoa." And then I was in my room, and these freaky dudes in black had some killer party. I could see them tearing up their room and shit. I really wanted to go, you know? Join the festivities and whatnot, but I was too tired. Hopefully you can make it next year.

Back
Top Bottom