Share your art

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I love how this place is so full of beautiful words constantly, but it would be nice for people to share other forms of creativity here.

Anyone got any art, photography,links to mp3s, stories, or any other sort of expression they want to share?
I know Skeek was showing his art, and Im sure there are many more artists here. Please share guys.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by zooropamanda (edited 11-17-2001).]

Well, I have this drawing of Edge (that I'm sure I've posted before) though the scan isn't the greatest, because it doesn't pick up the lighter shades & detail... Oh well I'll post it here anyway. This is the one I got signed in Austin and it's now hanging on my wall--yay. I'll post more things once I get my new scanner. Good idea btw manda, everyone please share your art!
smile.gif

I985488.jpg

Bebe, that's awesome!!! i dont think youve shared that one before

as soon as i get a scanner i promise i will.
I have a Bono pic in pencil much like this one. i also painted 'your' pic of Morleigh and Bono Manda.

That is excellent!!!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

I do have some songs I wrote on a small recording programme using just my guitar unfortunatly limited in drums and bass backing but I'm happy with them..I hope to get them together and share some of them with you guys next month I hope

lovely picture Jennifer
smile.gif

*holds up a canvas to the monitor*
one of these days i will take some pics of some work...

btw, nice drawing, Bebe!

I drew this... (I did trace a little bit, I admit) when I was about 15. It's Alan Wilder from Depeche Mode. I have some I think of U2 at my parents house. I'm going to look next time I'm there.

sO13117.jpg

Ok I'm a little embarrased about posting these, since I was just a silly teen obsessed with my favorite bands.. but I think they're safe here.. lol.

VN57968.jpg

W249091.jpg

W153632.jpg

Yay!! Those are so cool! It makes sense that Sicy was drawing pics of Larry when she was a teenager because he is still her favorite to this day!

I love everyone's contributions. I would post something too but I don't have any photos or drawings so I will just say, nice work everyone!

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Thanks 'Manda...
smile.gif

Why won't geocities work? Cos all my pics are on there... I'll just have to post the urls I guess.
I have been emboldened... I drew bits of U2 once, a couple of years ago... I think it's crap... but... *shrug* http://www.geocities.com/alisaura/lmphe.jpg
*mutters* I actually didn't like Adam at all then....
redface.gif

And then there's my visual ode to procrastination.... did I study my German, or did I do... this? http://www.geocities.com/alisaura/fyre.jpg

And thanks BabyGrace... I don't know if that email's working, I'm having no luck with u2 email! Use my work addy...
Alison.Dorman@comsuper.gov.au

bloody talented people all of you...
biggrin.gif

I wouldn't mind uploading a few songs/mp3 I wrote fairly soon actually..had some hardware difficulties but have managed to get some out intact..where would be best to share them?

How dare you hide the art threads from me in here ... it's a conspiracy
smile.gif

Well, despite the warnings, I'm going to try and post from a geocities site cause its what I got laying around; if it dont work just cut and paste I suppose if you feel inclined to - thanks ya'll!

bullself.jpg

HA!! I knew it wouldnt work. geocities.com/artbullet/bullself.jpg

[This message has been edited by Calvin N. Hobbes (edited 11-24-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Calvin N. Hobbes (edited 11-24-2001).]

Originally posted by McPhisto's Advocate:
cool pic Calvin... cool name too
smile.gif

Thanks very much
smile.gif
Dont give me too much credit cause the filename is just attributed so that I can locate the darn jpeg. It's just a self portrait.

But if your talking bout my screen-name then I think of it being cool too
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom