Sexy poets/writers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I'm in a real SP realm at the moment and as I've been listening over and over again to Billy, it suddenly dawned on me that he is such a sexy poet.
Its not just about the music either. Read his words and I get the same feeling. Although the guitar solo in Stand Inside Your Love does help
I've been a fan for a long time, but it suddenly hit me one of the reasons that I love his lyrics so much is because they are so sexy, almost erotic. Maybe its just me that gets these feelings from his words. I thought perhaps it was his voice, but I read the lyrics alone and they still did it.

I'm sure there are many poets and writers out there that fall into this category, but I'm thinking of him right now.
Who do u consider to be a sexy poet?

You're my forever

------------------
I am a cowgirl of funk*

Whoa I just noticed I have a new status...

ALL ACCESS to where?!!!

*drags head out of gutter
biggrin.gif

------------------
I am a cowgirl of funk*

i'll automatically disqualify all males and say Sylvia Plath, Amy Lowell, Pam Houston and of course Virginia Woolf

also I would say several of the female writers/poets that post in DOL

Originally posted by zooropamanda:

ALL ACCESS to where?!!!

Wherever it is...I have access too.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Screaming Flower, I love Lord Byron too!
hmm..other than him I'd have to say Bono, John Donne...haven't read his stuff in awhile but I remember finding him a sexy writer in 9th grade, Dickens just because of a Tale of Two Cities, Jason Wade of Lifehouse

I'd agree with Corgan Manda, but Id have to say other than sexy, I find his writing overwhelmingly sad, not even depressing, just sad...my friend has told me Im crazy because of this

Id also agree that there are some guys here at DOL that definitely qualify

I have a question: what makes a writer sexy to you? For me, I dunno, other than love poems of course, I think sincerity and honestly. I find that the "true person" comes through in writing, often the person that one is too afraid to show any other way, and perhaps that helps

------------------
You make yourself vulnerable to change in your life. But in the end, you've got to become the change you want to see in the world.
-the B-man

Back
Top Bottom