Please just Say Whatever!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I just wear whatever
My fashion is not very clever

I haven't read the whole book
No, but I need to give it a look

It is just bad experience
It isn't not an offense

Please just say whatever
I am a crazy red head

Music is something I feel connection to
It tells it makes sense whay I am feeling blue

I really do not like rap
Rock, I really like that crap

Just give me the mike and guitar
Is there a chance I might be a star?

Please just say whatever
I am a crazy red head

Cute Irish Bono said:

Just give me the mike and guitar
Is there a chance I might be a star?

Girl...congrats!! Did you read my mind or so?? Very very sweet..i liked it!!
Yesterday I saw a VH1 show, called 'Command the band'...and can you believe I started crying?? Cus..there it was...the life I always dreamed having...the poping up life of a band on the road...taking care of all the issues from clothing to distributing setlists backstage...to taking care of trasnportation for a band...that's all I ever dreamed of!! And..I'll hardly ever achieve it!! DAMN!!:sad:

:( Don't you ever give up! :hug: Thanks for liking it. But you might be surprise but this poem to me is about giving up or worring to much about what others think. You rock, you can be in a band if you want to! And I know you put your heart into it! :) :wink:

Last edited:
YAY...thanks Cute...I feel I don't deserve it!! :)

If I had the chance..and I don't mean being in a band...being part of a crew would be more than great for me!! If it was U2's crew?? Oh boy...that would mean I would have died and went to heaven!! Anyway..I think dreams are the last to dye, right??
Thanks for all you love, care and suport!!

Now...go read my 'Stars in the night'...NOW!! ;)

You are too humble like Bono. lol. He says he doesn't desvereve the life he has. And it kills me. You folowed your true heartand I say followed God's way, but that just me. lol. And when you say your dream or dreams will come true right before your die, right? Well, I believe things will keep coming true but it all will be finish before you die. :hug: Being parts of U2's crew I would die too! lol! But I will LOVE for Bono to sing one of my poems for U2 songs or sing one of my fave U2 songs with him! ;)

:drool:

That would be so great as well!! Man...I am glad I don't have to pay for my dreams...otherwise...I would be in misery!! :)

:) No it comes riht from the heart! :) Gosh, when Bono talks about the heart and soul, doesn't it make you feel so good? :wink:

Whatever

Jk! That's what you said to say! I like it! and you know what I dont really like rap either EEEWWY! It's just not music to me. But I do love rock! You and I have similarities, it's just great isnt it! But yay! I like your poem! Very good!

my_kite said:
YAY...rock is our life!! It is the best!!

:up: :up: U2, Everclear, Bush, The Goo Goo Dolls, Collective Soul, Muse, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Weezer, Blur. ROCK MUSIC!!!!! Do you guys like the bands I named, although than the ones I know you do?

I like them all..U2 and Muse the best....plus Placebo....Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Maroon5, The Strokes!!! ;)

I like Maroon 5! ;) Sorry, I don't know too much about the others. How are you doing?

Hey..I have no clue of what Placebo means...but I bet you would love to listen to them!! I will make you a cd with my fav songs...and I'll add a few Placebo, Muse...you'll see!!
My puter freaked out!! AGAIN!! :sad:
I mean..not the whole puter! I can burn cd's and see DVD's...but I can't acess the internet!! Man...I NEED that!! Hopefully, my dad will be able to fix it!! I wish I could know how!!

Bye...I miss you girls!! I want my puter back!! :sad:

:( :hug: I hope you computer goes better. Yes, please make me a C.D. but I already have the Muse "Alsoultion" C.D. I really like it! ;) I never heard of them until I read your pofile {which I still look at and I have memorized and Who's. lol.} :laugh: ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom