OMG U2 was on my driveway!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SicilianGoddess

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I pulled up to my house and U2 were sitting in a line on my driveway with their producer and my brother was interviewing them!

Holy shite! So I ran in the house to get my camera, I didnt even stop and say hello! I found my camera but crap shit damn there was no film in there! So I tore apart my entire room looking for film. By the time I found it they were walking away down the street.

I thought to myself ~ god damn it, I neeeed to get a picture with them ~ I called "Bono!! Wait!!" He turned around and smiled at me... then my freakin alarm went off...

mad.gif

------------------
~On your knees boy~

Visit my website! Pics of Me... Pics of U2...
http://home.earthlink.net/~cvecchio8850

I met Edge a few days ago, he is really really nice, actually. U2 was in town to play a concert, for some reason (probably the beauraucracy) they were playing on a big field on a wooden stage, and publicity not being what it used to be, only me, my brother and 4 of my friends knew about the concert. Since we knew U2 wouldn't like playing to an almost empty field, we went out and recruited about 10 people; they were punk fans, but they came anyway since it was free. When we were waiting around for the concert to start, Edge came out and we started talking to him, and he played some songs for us on his guitar. He was great!

I dreamt about U2 the very next night too, although I don't remember anything about the dream. All I remember is waking up and thinking to myself "wow, that's 2 nights in a row I've dreamed about U2!"

i thwarted a shark attack in my dream last night...

i also had a nightmare of person taking the names of forums waayyyy to literally...

so u dream of elvis and achtung steve often too mib?

I have dreams with U2 often but some scare me!
eek.gif

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Back
Top Bottom