My U2 Dreams!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I have U2 dreams where I'm almost about to meet Bono but I never really do. I had this dream where I was going to show him my poem I really wrote called, The Irish. But I never did. I had this dream where Bono quit being a singer because he became drunk! Tell me your weird U2 dream or if like me, you almost meet Bono, but you never do.

Last edited:
I've had some pretty wierd ones. One was that I was in a small cafeteria that had about 20 people in it, and Bono was on stage singing thunder road.:huh:
Another one was that I met Larry in dublin and he was wearing an Irish flag as a cape......:uhoh:

I've had a few dreams of meeting them. I had one I remember they were all standing on my driveway and I wanted to take a picture but my camera was in the house. And I was afraid to go get it because I knew they'd be gone when I got back. Sure enough all I saw were their backs leaving my driveway when I same back with my camera :(

Sicy, I would like to say you're so sweet! Even with your talks about your cats! I like a lot of your posts! :wink:

I've dreamt about them (especially Bono) so many times I think I've lost count...but one strikes out in my memory where Bono was showing me this VW Beetle keychain he had....it was green. no, blue...Hmm. One of the two... ;) So yes, I got to meet him more or less everytime and was dazzled everytime :love:

I've my share of U2 dreams......believe me. Generallly, they start right about the time a tours being rumored.

One really strange one I had was in 1992. I had this dream the night I saw the Zoo TV show. I was standing in my kitchen with my U2 Tee-shirt on and my U2 CD cranked while cleaning dishes. I saw a limo pull up out front. I saw this guy get out (dressed like Bono)......I laughed, as I though to myself......"This is too much...a Bono Want-to-be). Anyway, he began to walk up to my back door. I didn't think much of it, because it was some joker, right?

Ya....I opened the door and said"can I help You?" As soon as he spoke, I was speechless.! .....He asked if he could use my phone, because they had a flat tire..I just pointed to the phone.

Now, my husband (who can't wait for them to leave town when they're here) comes down stairs and said" Ok, this is ridiculous. Buddy, (tapping on Bono's shoulder) don't you have a cell phone, I mean really?".....He said, oh ya., I do......but I ALWAYS leave the line open for my family.....case they need me.

I though, Right! A cell phone that's going to reach Ireland..........

Anyway he, the rest of the band and my husband went to the billards. Me, I was still speechless.

Now THE WEIORD PART: the next day (in real life) I'm watching MTV News. They're talking about how Bono was shooting the "ONE" video in the club.....and after, in the early morning hours when they were done he grabbed the camera mans cell phone and said " I need to call home...it's 6:00am here, which means they should be getting up right about now.

Honestly, I never thought a cell phone would reach that far back in 1992........
'What a strange way of finding that out, ah?

Trust me, I've had plenty more (all so real-like)......but this one was long enough....

hopefully i will be REALLY meeting Bono and the rest of U2 on tour in Manchester next year, yeepe!!!

NOT FAIR HE HAS A WIFE, KILL HER LOL!!! :eyebrow:

Kate1 said:

I'm trying really hard to keep in mind that you are only 15, but would you just stop and THINK before you post things like this please.

Or at least educate yourself on Bono's relationship with his wonderful wife, who he loves very much and has been married to since before you were born.

I had a dream and i was riding around in bono's car and stuff. I cant remember it too well but he was trying to get me to meet Edge and everytime I almost got to Edge he would get mad and run away... lol. And a part( i think it was the beginning) of the dream Bono was giving a speech and I walked up on stage cause he signaled for me to cause Edge was standing there and i got up there and i was like EDGE! and edge looked at me weird and walked away, so when bono was done we went riding in his car.

Kate1 said:
hopefully i will be REALLY meeting Bono and the rest of U2 on tour in Manchester next year, yeepe!!!

Um... what if you were Ali and somebody wanted you dead? Im 15 and I dont say those kind of things about Morleigh or anybody else's wife. I mean its kinda rude, its not like you can ever marry him anyway. It just kind of makes me mad when people say these kind of things.

Dreams

Hi there
I'm new around! So...talking about dreams, hum?? Well...today I just had a nice dream!!

Bono was singing in the top of a wroof, and i don't know how, but I was also there!! As he ended the song, he turned around...but before he left, i called him, and asked him for a kiss and an autograph...he gave me a sweet smile, a kiss, an autograph...and a Hug!!!
I was in heaven! But he kept looking at me, with a big smile, for a long time. He just wouldn't let my hand.....I started becoming ansious about that!! So I asked him: 'What's Wrong?'...He said...'Nothing's wrong...by the way...things are just fine! I was looking at you, and you seem to be what I was looking for for the new U2 video...for the new album!! Can I count on you?' I couldn't believe it.,...before I answer, he blinked one eye for me, held my hand, and took me down the street to a studio!!
Than we just chated for a long time, about u2 and funny episodes he had been trough with the band!!

In the morning, when i woke up....do you know that feeling when, for a few seconds, you don't know if it was real or just a dream?? God....it really seemed so real!!!

That's it...that was One of my million dreams!!!

Love
Tania

Awesome! :happy: I have happy U2 dreams but they are usally not as happy as yours! :) :(

Last edited:
Wow

He...today I just had one of those crazy U2 dreams...here I go!!
U2 came to Portugal with the new album, and the new tour!! I was there, standing right in front of the stage. Before they showed in stage, we sang all the tunes...from out of Control, to Electrical Storm...and then...there they were!! They looked amazing!! All with new looks!! Bono was so nice...!!
They started singing new songs *i can assure you i heard new songs...don-s ask me what they were*
The show was just doing fine...but then, Bono started talking about -American Prayer-...thatt he would have love to bring beyonce with him to sing the song, but she couldn-t ... so he asked for help to sing that song...and pointed right at me!! I couldn-t believe it...I was being the lucky fan picked from the crowd! i jumped into the stage, Bono kissed me and asked me if I knew the words! I said so, and he started singing!! i was so nervous...but the fact is that I did sing like beyonce *and don-t ask me how as well*
I couldn-t believe it...Bono was looking at me like...WOW. she sings soo well! What a moment!!
In the end, he asked me if I was a singer. I said> well, if singing in the shower makes me a singer, than i am!! He started laughing...as well as I!! He finished the show and we went backstage!! And then...I woke up!!!
Grrrrrr...I wonder what would happen next!!! <o(

Love
Tania

Bono's American Wife said:

I'm trying really hard to keep in mind that you are only 15, but would you just stop and THINK before you post things like this please.

Or at least educate yourself on Bono's relationship with his wonderful wife, who he loves very much and has been married to since before you were born.

ok ok ok!!! Stop getting all emotional on me!!! I obviously didnt mean it literally, chill out. Dont u know humour or somethin?

joking about something doesn't make it ok...ali is a wonderful person who does just as much to "save the world" as bono does...i'm pretty horrified. next time maybe just keep that kind of joke to yourself.

Back
Top Bottom