My poem....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I dont have a name for it though but here it gos:

All I can think of is U2
And when not of them, The Who
Every morning I crawl out of bed
These two bands are in my head
I can't escape the feelings I feel
But I turn to them to heal
The two most gorgeuos men are in these bands
Oh, how I'd love to hold them in my hands

Bad huh? Yep it is :) :(. Hehe. See It had to be about my bands cause it's all I can think of, to write about something else would be too hard for me. So I guess it makes sence in my mind lol.

It's great! So, what that's all you think about! Just don't be obbseive! I love they way you rhyme.

I would, but I have to upload a darn snapfish, or something related to that. Doesn't matter what kind of computer I have? I have Windows 98. It's a good computer but it's slow.

I dont think it matters, I use photo bucket though, it shrinks teh pics but snapfish they have to be JPEG or something liek that and i didnt have many of those kind of pics so yea. Bu tit doesnt matter what kind, but if its slow... I think it would just take longer, my puter's slow though.

Yeah, please give me pocket book. I love it school and downloading pictures converstations in two different forums!

Can you please give me or show me how to get a pocket bucket, only if it's free?

Last edited:
It's such a funny little game. I post then you post! I want to this game forever with you!

Hey, kinda changing the sub. cause this just popped in to my head but are you jelous of Ali? Or do you love her cause she is Bono's wife?

Not jelous at all! I want to marry Bono in my dreams , though! Also go to Alison 4 Forever because you have to be a Premium to email her, o.k.? I'm just doing this for you, because I know you want The Edge to know that you like him! I have to eat a hotdog now, I'll be back soon, o.k.?

I have to be a premium? Why? Man this sucks... :), oh well. But what do I do when I get there? Im lost!!! You eat that hottdog! Wow I had one earlier for lunch and it buned me.

Back
Top Bottom