My poem....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You are awsome too! Did you have a good day at school today? Our schedule was flip flopped so it sucked cause it feels like the day is never gonna end, im writin this at school by the way. Waitin for the bell to ring to then I can go to chior wooptydoo! jk. Anyway im bored. Well tootles till the next time we talk lol.

Yea I can, im supposed to do stuff like this but.... as long as nobody's lookin or is around im fi9ne lol. I dont do it during class though lol. Just lunch.

Im not supposed to do stuff like this* is waht i meant. But I am gonna go off to bed nowtalk to u tomarrow k? Have a good night and have very nice dreams of U2, I never have dreams of them but the other night i was carrying a pic of edge in one of my dreams and I wont go into detail but i was craeling throu sewage then Roger Daltrey of the who sved me! YAY! And pete.

The Who

So..you really love The Who as well, hum?? I know the name...but I can't remember of any song...can you remind me??
Well...i'll talk to you later girls...time to have my guitar lesson!! Bye...see ya!!

Songs ay? Here you go: My Generation, Happy Jack, I can see for miles, Magic Bus, Pinball Wizard, Baba O' Riley(Teenage wastelands is what most people call it), Bargain, Behind Blue Eyes, Wont get fooled again, Jion together, Squeeze Box, and Who Are You. Those are most of them that I know you would have heard sometime in your life lol. My fave on the list is Join Together! And Behind Blue Eyes was redone my Limp Bizkit.

Did you know Bono likes The Who? I read it in a I think the first issue in the U2 Magazine.

OMG! REALLY! I LOVE BONO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder if Edge likes them.... do youi think he does? I know he likes Zeppelin.

I do not know. I think he likes The Clash because when Bono wrote about Elvis, he wrote about them.

I am listening to My Who c.d., I just got, and I am blushing... Do I like them? I have to see. I am back in the 60's, baby! :wink:

Last edited:
Are you asking me if i like the who??? OF COURSE I DO! I love how roger stutters too, I can sing with every sutter he does and exactly the way he does it! What who cd do u have?? yea i know edge like teh clash lol. I read his thing he wrote iin rolling stone magizine!

Here's what the magazine says ""I don't mean to sound aggorant," Bono tells me after the dancing has died down, "but even at this stage, I do feel that we are meant to be one of the great groups. There's a certain spark, that was special about the stones, The Who, the Beatles, and I think is also special about U2."

Last edited:
I was questioning if I like them. I just think they could be crazier. I know that The Who rocks your world!! :wink: I have the Ultimate Colection 2 disc Who c.d. I also like the guitar on " A Legal Matter."

Last edited:
Crap sorry i forgot about that yea I do like it what mag is it out of??? At first i didint understand it but now i do! Thats cool! OOOOOOOO The Who has a spark lol. Do you klike the stones?? I dont relaly they kinda annoy me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom