My poem....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was only kidding! No, I never swear, that's good that you don't here. I have been trying to help my mom stop.

I know you were kidding lol. Yea i would help mine stop but she wont lol, same with my dad, and my bro just does cause he thinks he's cool.... lol

Every once in a while I will and my family or people at my scvhool will look at me because I normaly don't! :lol:

LOL! Same here at school! HAHA! But only my friends cause that would be the only reason I would swear, nobody else notices me.... are u popular in school??? Im sure not. I think im considered a loser now that everyone know im in love with old guys lol.

You are special that way! You will probably stand out as an adult! Oh, I am kinda popular at school.

Cool, well im not lol. But thats ok. hehe. You dont mind talkin to a nonpopular person do you???? LOL! JK. I guess Im just hurtin inside cause my friend that was my best friend from kindergarden isnt my friedn at all really anymore. I dont know what i did. I cry like once every week about it. Im serious. And then my true best friend moved to ohio not too long ago, it just relaly hurts. Anyway my "Xfriend"I guess thats how its put has a lot of friends now.

I am very sorry! And I wish to be more on the popular side but it really doesn't matter to me.

I suppose it could be her...................... but who knows I still care about her whether she wants to believe it or not, im probably one of the truest friends that she doesnt have anymore. She gave me up either way whether it was my fault or not.

On the phone? LOL! If thats what you mean. It doesnt feel right anymore. I feel like im talkin to a stranger. The last time ive called her was last year for chior cause i needed a ride. It was at christmas time i beleive.

Yeah, my aunt broke up with her friend {her friend really broke with her} so I understand. Sadly, sometimes a friendship is over and there's nothing you do about it. Do you still have good memories of her?

Yea i have great memories. Thats why it hurts so bad we used to promise we would be friends forever and nothing could ever come between us. I just dont understand thats all..:sad:

Me too! But let me say something, how about we keep these wonderful 3 threads to talk but not start another thread and talk, o.k.? I am trying to keep up! hehe

Yeah! Is that o.k.? I really love talking to you I just don't want so many different threads.

Last edited:
Have you seen any of the awesome Back to the Future movies? It is with Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd! :heart: Christopher is such a cute {persoanality-wise} crazy scienstist guy in the movie!

Last edited:
bttfdoc_sm.jpg

Have you ever hear of to like someone's heart that it then makess the unattractive looks attrative? Could that maybe the case?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom