My poem....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GREAT! Now the funny news is my dad went with me because he thought I had meant The Go Gos. But he did enjoy the concert. He said I was screaming too loud! :mad: :lol: :)

LOL! Cool. I went to a Lynard Skynard concert with myd ad when i was in like 6th grade.
Hey I had to write somethin for my lit class, and since you didnt read the story that we read it might not make any sence but here it is. The story takes place in the 60s so I had to make my thing take place in the 60s so here it is for real this time!

I needed to go get groceries for my ma, so I went to the A & P store, cause they always have good sales. I walked down one of the isles and these three girls pass in nothing but their bathing suits. I did not think much of it, cause it was a hot day and I probably would have done the same thing if I was not so obsessed with today?s stiles. I stop and look at some magazines and notice that my favorite band, The Who, were on the Rolling Stone magazine. I want it so bad, so I grab it to buy it. I go and get the groceries that my ma wants and head for the checkout. I get in line and realize the three girls are paying for their items too. I don?t really pay much attention cause I just want to hurry and leave so I can look at my new magazine in peace. Then there is some commotion between the girls and some dude. Then they leave after paying, and then the cashier leaves, saying he quite or something, I don?t know. I finally get to pay for my groceries. I go outside and right beside my car is some woman and her kids fighting, so I still cannot look at my magazine in peace. I get in my car and start it and guess what is on the radio, My Generation by The Who. I am so happy. I finally get home and go to my bedroom to look at my new magazine and when I get there I start to drool over Roger Daltrey.

Is it good?

GOOD! Sorry, I am little confused, did you write that or just a story you read? Hey, I hav e-mailed you, o.k.?

I wrote that, the thing I posted lol. Ok I'll explain it, we read a story, and we had to rewrite it in another point of veiw. So I just did it with some person shopping in the store. Oh you probably dont get it, oh well, I knew it would confuse you lol. But just pretend it doesnt confuse you, is it good? I have to read it to the class lol, and I'm nervous! Ok, i'll go check my emails.

Yes, goodluck! Try to sing like Edge! Or of course, The B-Man! Hey, I don't care either which way. They both got beautiful voices! Even Larry's pirate voice. :)

Hey The Who...good luck girl!!!

Break the sky and kick the dust out there...the night is your girl!! :)

Hi Cute...no...not yet!!!
I will...give me a second...and I'll post some pics of 2U!! Remember when I talked about them?? The tribute band to U2!!

happybono.jpg

2U3.jpg

Well, wellwho is this guy?? NO..it isn't BONO...too sad!! It is the singer of 2U...but...with all the lights...it almost caught me!!

IMAG0044.jpg

2U2.jpg

They play well...nice way to keep our voices warm before U2 start the new tour!! ;)

Wow, he looks just like Bono! Probally acts like him on stage, too. But I know he compare to Bono! Have you seen them live before?

No...it was my first time...but, I knew the guitar player (you can see him really well in the pics)...we have been in touch since that day...and on the 4th June I'll see them again!! He said that, if I go there, they will play the song I requested..one of my fav...11 o'Clock!!! Geeezz...and yes...the singers looks a lot with BONO...and kinda acts like him!! But...noooo....BONO is the man!!! :)

RIGHT! And you are the woman! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :Sorry, I can easily get carried away. And I like, too! :)

Last edited:
Yeah, I wonder, too... Do you like my sig? I really like how it is all blue, don't you? What's your fave color? Mine is of course: blue. :)

Back
Top Bottom