My Pathetic attempt to humour you all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brettig

New Yorker
Before you read this, please accept that this is not the result of weeks searching for inspiration, rather minutes searching for occupation
biggrin.gif

Bring On October 31!

Britney Spears has lost her lines
N'Sync struck by ties that bind

Bizkit are all chewed and soggy
Eminem's done with some doggy

98 Degrees have frozen solid
Aguilera's somewhat squalid

Korn rant beyond belief
but behold there's some relief

The boys are back with this in mind
All that you can't leave behind!

Once Again I reiterate, please forgive me for this attempt at humour. It is a mere Jingle among all these Poetic Symphonies.

------------------
auzzy Fan

I know what you mean the saddest thing is that i have a crucial test in a week's time and id rather be posting this rubbish ...oh well this is what i came up with while on the crapper (how appropriate huh?)
sorry about this:

hi my name is eminem or slim shady
i'm not sure but you'll know me coz i whine like a baby
i try to make out i'm a bastard
but end up sounding like a retard
i'm a flea: a parasite on the skin of society
wanting to annoy: to make you all itch
but the fact remains i'm still just dre's lil white bitch

hey my names fred durst
it don't matter if i got an iq
lower than that of a knockwurst
i'm now vice president of my record label
and a couple of hits under my belt
so what if i couldnt tell you the time
when the small mickey hand's broken
as long as you buy that i'm rock n roll rebel

haaaiiiiiighhhhhhh aiighh (vocal strething on backing tape)
call me britney babyeeeeeyyeee
for you i'm doin a strip tease
call me britney spears
and now ican feel a breeze
and a whistling as the air passes through my ears
-----
at this rate if everybody starts pitching in ideas we could have a new no 1 by next year. The only problem being that by this time nobody will remember who these people were (here's hopin anyhow)

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

You guys are a crack up!!

I'm so glad that everyone here feels the same way about the music industry. I think we should submit those to some radio stations.

Frogbat, little bit more information than we needed about 'the crapper'
wink.gif

send those to Carson Daily at TRL, but don't tell them you're a U2 fan or we'll have millions of Spears/N'Sync/Eminems/Dursts wannabees after us!!!!!

*L* They were both great!! Put a smile on my face all right. Frogbat, some of the best ideas I've ever had have come from those contemplative moments on the bog. Let's hear it for the toilet muse!!
biggrin.gif

thanks for your comments I'll mention you all on the cd notes and i'll make sure to give all royalties to the funding of the "institute for now defunct once popular teeny boppers" I'll visit every day where i'l flagellate them and ensure that they are not able to copulate. Their epitaphs will read something like "the good news is they're dead - the even better news is that they never bred"

now for curry covered bran flakes before my inspiration er.. runs dry

Thanks guys for those inspirational words! Some funny lines there!

I think you'd all agree that music (and the world) definitely NEEDS U2 at the moment to get things back on track and educate the teenagers of today (obviously not you guys who are reading this!) about what REAL music is!

Hopefully ATYCLB is the turning point for the new millenium, and we'll soon see the likes of Eminem, Britney, N*Stink etc disappear into oblivion...

yes, I take full resposibility for BETTY's current obsession with all things relating to defecation and also for the EMU's twisted and warped sense of humour

Back
Top Bottom