My Irish Poem!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
This poem is for U2, or true Irishmen like me out there!

Called, the Irish.

The Irish...
Will always have potates on a table
The Irish's...
Faith and courteous is never unstable

The Irish...
Are always drinking at a pub
For the Irish...
Luckiest forever is their dub

The Irish...
Can't get enough of leperchauns and shamrocks
The Irish...
Band U2 is awesome and they're no small talks

The Irish...
Truly Rock! Rock! Rock! Rock!
The Irish...
Have the Walk! Walk! Walk! Walk!

Tell me what you think! Do you have any Irish poems you wrote?

:bono: :edge: :adam: :larry: ~ True Irishness!

Last edited:
Thanks again Sicy for you sweet replies! I do believe everybody has things they're good and not good at. Bono, you know he's a poet. He's said when you write lyrics or whatever put on the paper what's in your heart and not think about it too much. What I'm trying to get out is maybe you've emotions and thoughts and it can be a great way to release it in poetry. You don't have to I'm just saying if you never tried maybe you should.

There are a few poems in here I've written.. if you search back a few pages I'm sure you can find them.. though I dont think they're that great :lol:

You're too hard on yourself! if they're from you and you wrote it with your heart they're probably great!

Sicy, I have a question. My mom paid that $12 to sign up. I thought with that I could look at the other members' pofiles. I also I would become premium member. Do have to sign on PayPal? If the signing up doesn't work what do I do? Please help me!

Last edited:
Sorry, when I do things like becoming a member on a site I have trouble with it. I kinda got the hang of it, it is just new to me. Thank you for your help.

Back
Top Bottom