my Bono painting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Idun

Acrobat
Hi!
I finished this one a few months ago=) It's oilopaint. It was so fun making this painting so I never really could stop!
Anyway, the colours got a bit strange on the photos and he looks a bit thinner here, but it's so hard to take photos of a painting, but whateverXD

IMG_1208.jpg

IMG_1212.jpg

IMG_1213.jpg

bye! :)
//ida

:rolleyes: green with envy :D

Congrats that must have been a hard work :hug: Of course when you do something you love, time goes flying :D

I used to paint but I´m not as talented as you :D I know how hard is to paint with oilpaint :D
:yikes:

oh thank you so much!! :happy:

Soon I gotta try paint The Edge too :hyper: , but I think he's hardero_O But maybe that's because I've been drawing/painting Bono much more so he seem easier I don't knowXD
=)

alot of people have posted thier portraits they have made of bono on interference
I havent seen them all but out of all ive looked at on here yours is the best one by far

:ohmy: that is really a great portrait!!! You're very talented...I can't even draw a straight line with a ruler let alone even come close to something this good: keep it up!!!!

That is absolutely just awesome! and what's so funny is last year, I picked the same exact profile to paint! it's just perfect isn't it??? yours is fabulous, keep them coming! take care

Back
Top Bottom