my Bono painting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thank you! =D

yeah I got some more, this is one that I actually started with yesterday evening.. Adam in acrylic paint:
adamclayton.jpg
He's really not finished, and his neck looks quite weird right now, but I thought I could post it anyway :)

and here's another Bono:
bonodrawing.jpg
=)

thank you! =D

yeah I got some more, this is one that I actually started with yesterday evening.. Adam in acrylic paint:
adamclayton.jpg
He's really not finished, and his neck looks quite weird right now, but I thought I could post it anyway :)

woaah! That is simply awsome!! :applaud:

The Adam portrait is looking great - nice work. You're very good with your colours! :up:

The sketch of Bono isn't bad, but the lower half of his face looks a bit off, I'm thinking that his mouth is placed too low. Of course, I can tell it's in very early stages though, even for a sketch. It could just be that it needs more definition in the face, to let the viewer know where the proportions are going.

The Chris Martin picture is great, it could perhaps be slightly more recognisable, but for all I know it may look exactly like the reference.

hey! thanks for the comments! =D

The Sad Punk: you're right about his mouth, it should be a bit higher up:)

here's Adam:

adampainting.jpg

I wanted to leave the background white and the bassguitar without lots of details.=)

and here's Larry, lots of work left on this one though:

larrypainting.jpg
I haven't done much with his hair yet and there are very much left on his face to do. And clothes of course.

These are so nice, Adams bassguitar is just perfect:crack: kuddo's for you.:up:

Back
Top Bottom