Mr. MacPhisto vs The Fly. Digital painting.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AGirlLikeTheSea

The Fly
mr__macphisto_vs_the_fly_by_majkinja-d3if06o.png

I'm working on this. I had it in my Deviant scrapbook for a little while, I need to work more on MacPhisto but struggle to make up my mind about what to do with the background on his site. Maybe it clash too much with Fly's side? I'm happy with it so far. :hmm:

This is great! I think no background for MacPhisto's side is fine. If those are TVs on the Fly's side, though, maybe they should have words? Although maybe too much darker than the screen, otherwise they'd draw too much attention away from the main scene...

:lol: Fly-swatter...

I always had a feeling that if MacPhisto had the chance he would give The Fly a "friendly" warning, just to keep the youngsters feet down on the ground for a while.:wink:
Maybe words with blurry effect or transparency so they won't be screaming too much. If I find a good picture of MacPhisto's mirror it could be a good reference for a background on his side. :hmm:

I never really imagined them interacting...heh.

You could write ZooTV maybe on the screens...that'd fit anyhow...and the mirror sounds cool. Good luck!

I'm working on a new one, it's my first Bono in drag digital painting with a MacPhisto put in for more to look at. I have problems with drag B, I swear he right now resembles Emma Watson, it's driving me nuts. :banghead:

threedegreeofbono.png

This is how far my drawing has proceed, I started yesterday. I used the Anton Corbijn's photo (mirror) as a reference but when I opened the mouth I started to get problems with it.
At least I managed to place them where I want them, I still have to work some details, like the necklace. I have a thing for characters I think.

Thanks for the feedback. :hyper: I'll try to see if a bit fuller lips will do. I always seen him as a very thin lipped person, speaking off, am I the only one who can't see Bono's resemblance to Robin Williams? (Sure Williams has a big nose too, even bigger). :huh:

Oh god, I've definitely noticed that. It's scary. More like Robin Williams when he was much younger though.

tumblr_llflpn2XJ41qjlxlwo1_500.jpg
1207786054_bono_mullet.jpg
whaaaat.

Also, look at those lips. They are definitely present:

rolston-matthew-bono-rolling-stone-no-510-october-8-1987.jpg

OMG, I never seen a picture of Williams so young. There's a resemblance when they're younger looking. I think of Williams as such a different type, his facial expressions, style and that he's in a different part of the entertainment business. I had never thought about them looking alike until I read the YouTube comments of Bono's scene in Across the Universe. There were so many who thought it was Williams. :ohmy:
Gosh with this in mind I have to admit Williams is a good looking guy. I always thought he looks like a neurotic unlike Bono who doesn't seem to know the meaning of the word "nervous".

That picture's probably from when he was in high school XD They definitely move their faces differently though.

that is amazingly cool

I actually wrote a dialogue between them for drama class once. I need to post it on here sometime

I love those pics! They portray the characters
real well. :up:

I suck at that kind of stuff, though... :doh:

Thank you so much :hyper:
My mother insisted that drag Bono looks like me for some reason. I really wish I was a lucky owner of a eagle nose (my favourite type of nose) but no, only a straight nose. Blue eyes & pale skin though. I love the Zoo/AB characters, I need to give The mirror Ball Man some attention too although he's the type of guy I find annoying.

Back
Top Bottom