Meeting Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ldybug33

Babyface
Hi everyone!!!!

I LOVE hearing these stories about meeting Bono! I would love to meet him one day and just tell him how amazing I think he is and how much I admire him.

Please share more details if you can! Like how did he look in person ect.

Spunky Spice...how did he tell you that you were beautiful? That is sooo sweet! I think I would just keel over! LOL

Thanks for sharing guys!!!
smile.gif

------------------
*~Dream out loud~*
Julie

hey there julie,
oohh la la, trust me this is true, i have witnesses, BONO told me i was beautiful. he just looked at me when i approached him and introduced myself and he said "ah, you're beautiful.." and he hugged and kissed me (on the cheek close to the lips). then a friend took a picture of Bono and me (i look frighteningly HAPPY in the pic) and a conversation about international politics and economics, his new born baby (Eli was only about a month old at that time), and U2's upcoming album ensued...it was beyond FABULOUS!!!!!! bono is relatively short, and has the most beautiful striking blue eyes (GORGEOUS!!) plus he's very polite and flirtatious (spelling?). i could go on and on and on......
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

-spunkyspike

Ahhhh Spunky that is awsome. One of the things I love about Bono is how sweet, down to earth, kind and friendly he is. What an angel!!!

I would love to see that pic of the two of you! You must have it framed and on display right????

;-) ;-) ;-)

------------------
*~Dream out loud~*
Julie

Hey Julie!
sure, i'd love to let ya' see the pic. i still have to scan the pic and get it into my computer, maybe i could e-mail it to you.
smile.gif

-spunkyspike

Hey Spunky
smile.gif

Cool, I would love to see the pic!!! I also love to talk about Bono so you can e-mail me any time!!!

Ldybug33@aol.com

------------------
*~Dream out loud~*
Julie

Ack, I'm jealous...
smile.gif
I'd love to meet the band one day, but I have NO idea when they'll be in Australia next, or where I'll be then.
frown.gif
I love reading about other people's experiences tho... I guess I like torturing myself.
smile.gif

Alisaura

Spunkyspike... I am terribly jealous! ahck that's wrong; I should feel happy for you!
smile.gif
Well, I do, but I wouldn't mind a bit if I, too, were this lucky! I haven't yet been given the opportunity to meet the lads, but next tour around I will go through great lengths to do this!! I will not know what to say! Hey, feel free to send me that picture if you'd like
smile.gif
aiwiu2@u2dublin.com

------------------
"I'll see you again when the stars fall from the sky..."

hello everyone!
Oops..i haven't been able to scan my picture with bono (i feel kind of guilty), but hopefully within a week i'll be able to scan it. (trust me, it does exist). in the meanwhile, i am looking forward to the new u2 album and their upcoming tour....hopefully then i'll be able to meet the rest of the boys
biggrin.gif
!! Until then.....
-spunkyspike

Aloha AnCatDubh (and everyone)!
I met bono in DC at the carnegie institute for international peace (that's a long name to say outloud)! it was a great experience..especially since bono was there for a press conference concerning his involvement in debt relief. that really shows how serious bono is in trying to help end poverty around world..bono is such a sweetie pie! you can't help but love him!
-spunkyspike

Aloha AnCatDubh (and everyone)!
I met bono in Washington DC at the carnegie institute for international peace (that's a long name to say outloud)! it was a great experience..especially since bono was there for a press conference concerning his involvement in debt relief. that really shows how serious bono is in trying to help end poverty around world..bono is such a sweetie pie! you can't help but love him!
-spunkyspike
p.s. sorry if that last sentence sounded really cheesy, but really, i can't help it.

Spunkyspike, you are so lucky! I'd love to see the photo too, if that's okay.
alison@u2dublin.com
smile.gif

-Alisaura

------------------
Deeper into Black
Deeper into White

Hi! I?m new here, just registered! I haven?t met our droolwotrhy babes
frown.gif
... yet!
smile.gif

Oh, SpunkySpice you are so lucy! Could you please send that picture of Bono and you to me! Too! Please! my addres is ms_macphisto@hotmail.com
Hey... they play ISHFWILF on the radio
biggrin.gif

ohhhh... god.....
big sigh. bono. how i love thee. i want to see your picture spunky.. not fair.. not fair...
hey julie, i didnt know you were on here. did you ever find the 12 aug 93 video? i should be getting the cdrs soon, from england.
smile.gif
yay!

edgevox17@imaginemail.com

this cant be good... tis almost 10am and i have not slept... and im at a friends (alone) so i dont have all my cds.. i keep listening to the osaka 89 concert over and over.. kinda scary oh well!

Spunky, I want to see your picture too, pretty please?
My e-mail address is: NicaMom@excite.com
Thanks!

------------------
Mariana
In the locust wind comes a rattle and hum
Jacob wrestled the angel
And the angel was overcome
You plant a demon seed
You raise a flower of fire
See them burning crosses
See the flames higher and higher

WOW!!
Hi everyone! my goodness, i never knew there would be such a demand for my little pic with my main man bono. never fear everyone, i'll have the pic up in no time and i'll send it via email to you guys! and please feel free to email me if you want to talk about bono and the boys or any other topic at spunkyspike@hotmail.com! ok gotta run!
-spunkyspike

Back
Top Bottom