Live With the Polar Bears!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Here's another poem I wrote. I hope Bono will see it when and if I get to show it to him. :bono: This poem doesn't have a pattern and that bugs me! :mad:

Who cares
If in my dreams
It always seems
To live with the polar bears

Where I have seen
And been with polar bears who aren't mean
Matter of fact they never bite
But give hug with all their might
They give kisses like my pup
And they'll always be my lttle buttercup

So it'll only do harm
If I hear my alarm

Let me dream more of this fantasy
Polar bears bring your love as you come to me

Is this poem too corny?

Thanks! It's one of my pep peeves that my poem has to have an exact pattern and rhymes. :mad: Oh, well, maybe Ill get over it. Thanks, again!! :wink:

TheWho4Life, it's up to you, but can you please just try to write a poem and post it on Dream Out Loud. I know you'll put your heart into it, so I'll be great!!:wink:

O.K., Cutie! I am happy to see you post journal entries. It's sort of funny we're bascially the only ones posting back and forth. I kinda like that! When I see that you're on line a smile comes across my face!! :wink:

Last edited:
Probably no. It's funny and great how we're having our own converstation in this forum!

Shut up! Give yourself more credited! I will probably like it, and if don't it really won't matter. I could still the talent in it. Please post it!

I truly wish you could! I think it' most inportant for the person who wrote a poem to like it, if they like it. Sorry, am I being to hard on you? I'm sorry if I am.

HA! No I don't like to learn, my grades are bad! LOL. My fave. subjsect... right now it would either be biology because I like it or algebra because the teacher is awsome! do you like ot learn?

Yes and no. I think english and algrebra and geomentry isn't that bad!

Last edited:
You're 13 and your in algebra and geometry? Geese you must be smart. Hey i was wondering are you rich? Its ok if you dont wanna answer, hehe.

I can't answer, sorry. Yeah, I'm very intelligent, but I need to use more often in school. And my teacher sees that I'm ready to do both. I am not done with alegbra 1, though. It's so amazing how, like I'm using formuals in geometry, it's wondeful how if you do it right, the math all works out! Also it has to do with being in a private school doing both maths.

Last edited:
Geese, I wish I was smart. Heck your 13, you probley know way more than me! LOL. My grades are... um... yea. LOL. Have you been in a private school all your life? Im in a public school, been in the same district since kindergarden too. Im not popular though... but I dont really wanna be lol.

Back
Top Bottom