Live With the Polar Bears!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sadly, I think it's a bigger deal to Bono. But I bet it is important to the Edge, just not on top of his list. I am sorry, I know he cares, though. :hug:

Last edited:
I love how Bono loves his fans, though! He's all about connectiong with his audience! Edge wants to, too! :yes:

Last edited:
Look at my Edge pic to make you feel better! Give me a sexy Bono pic{ooh I normaly don't use that word, ha!}, O.K.?

Last edited:
Yeah, but don't woorry. If you met you,I bet he'll love you! Do you play the guitar?

I doubt he owuld love me, he owuld probably be like "eewww get away... MORLEIGH HELP!" lol. I have a guitar i wanna learn so then i can play U2 songs and Who songs!

Maybe, I don't think so. Cool, Edge guitar is probably so hard to learn! But if you pratice you coud do it!!

yea probably is lol. Hey, my frond hopfully is gonna come and say hi so u will get to meet her lol. So just hangon a sec lol. She'll be here soon

Yea well, you would be that way if you came here more! Oh, crzy_frk had to go, so i dont even know why im talkin to her cause the next time she sees this, this page will be 5 pages behind lol.

Back
Top Bottom