Live With the Polar Bears!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi there girls!!

WOW...now I am really nervous...excited...curious...happy...I just can't describe what I feel!
I just read in interference.com that U2 may be recording the new video in Spain...and guess what? it is said that they can also be planing to shoot in France and...PORTUGAL!! WOW!! I am really excited about this!! If they come...I will have to look around...cus I want to meet them!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I feel like screaming girls!!! This can't be truth!!!
I need to find out what's going on!!!

Can they really be so close??

I still can't believe it??
In_a_little_while.jpg
[/IMG]

I hope this is truth-...and thatt I can find them!!! ;o)

Cus if so...I will take so many pics and post them all for you!!!

Good luck I hope they come and if they do if you found out for sure can you give Bono my poems please? I will email you them.

Cute Irish Bono said:
Good luck I hope they come and if they do if you found out for sure can you give Bono my poems please? I will email you them.

OMG wut if she gave them to him and he uzd them in a SONG???!!11!!1!!??? taht wud be great!!!!1!!!11 OMG

Oh my god!!!

Girls ... you wont believe me!! I don't believe myself....but the fact is that...today...I...MET....U2!!!!

I can't believe it!! I huge?ged and kissed BONO....I talked with Larry and The Edge!!! I took pics with them!!
I got two autographes from BONO (POp Album and If God will send his angels CD-S!!
Is this real?? Please shake me...cus it happened 2 hours ago, but I am still shaking!!!

OMG, are u fricken serious? You're not lieing are you? Well... if I would of known you were going to actually meet them I would have told you to tell Edge that I say hi! lol. Was Edge lookin good???? Can you post your pics!? OMG! I wish I was you!

Kill me if i'm lying!!

Perhaps I would have forgoten to say it!! I wanted to tell Bono that I sent something to Miss U2...and I forgot it as well!!!
No...I am not lying!! Thank god...it really happened!!! BONO is so cute...
If early this morning you had told me that by the end of the day I would have meet the band...I would have told ya: Get a life!! Dream On!!!
Keep the hope girls!!! They are moving very fast....pay attention!! They may appear near to you as well!!
If you knew ehat I went trough today to make it happen...it was a really wild and weird day!!! I think some people would call it noncence!! I call it U2 addiction!!! ;o) And it was really worth it!!
I'll post the pics as soon as I can.....tomorrow they will be edited in a portuguese newspaper...bu the way, tomorrow I'll be interviewd by that newspaper...and they will edit an article about how it was for me, as a U2 fan, to meet the boys...and they will post the pics in the newspaper...so everybody here will know it!!! ;o)

You must read my post in Band meetings and sightings!!
I heard in the moring that they were in fact here in Portugal! They didn't knew where!! SO, i DECIDED i HAD TO TAKE A SHOT!!
I went so many places...and nothing!!!
I spent hours looking for them ...and nothing!!
But, I tried at the airport!! I waited 5.30hours...but it was really worth it!!
Like their appearance here in Portugal wasn't very talked, no one knew about it!! I guess I was lucky...and crazy enough to go looking for them!! And I was even more lucky to find them!!
I had some help from the airport stuff (I think they understood how much i wanted to meet them) I made friends all over the airport!! ;o)
And the reporters I met...they were the greatest part of the day!! Because they took some awesome pics of the band...as well as from me and Bono!!!
I guess mit was lots of luck!!! This things happen once in a lifetime!!!

I don't believe it!! :happy: Congrats!! I don't what to say! It happen because you deserved it!!OOOOOOOMMMMMGGGG!!!!! :wink: Are they still there, give Bono my poems? Email you right now?

Last edited:
LMAO! yes thats what jk means lol. you're hilarious! I was just sayin thier names lol. See i said "Edge?" but then i realized you like Bono so i put "Bono" lol. lmao! Do you know who the virgin prunes are????

Yes, I have heard of them, that's where The Edge's brother is in, right? I don't know their songs, though. Please name some.

Yea Edge's bro is in it, have no clue what songs they do lol. I want to know i was hoping u woul dknow, hey! Ill downlaod a couple roght now thats a great idea and then ill name some bu ti dont think you and i will know any! lol. I signed up for a forum of the virgin prunes yesterday lol. I dotn like the way they look though cause they are scary lookin lol.

O.K., download some right now. What's a prune? I know the word virgin, there's a good defintion to it. But to me it has always might a woman that hasn't had, you know? :slant:

LMAO! A prune..... hhmmm.... some kind of friut or veggie or somethin lol. Yea but virgin can be with a guy that hasnt eitehr lol. I really hope that Dik ( edge's bro) isnt still a virgin acause that taht would be kinda weird lol.

Oh, o.k. Do you like Alannis Morrisett? I do, I really like her songs "You Oughta Know" "Ironic" "Head Over Heels" "Univited" and "Wash Your Hands Clean."

Cool, oh, I really liked that Edge pic, but I want a good 90's or today band pic. But it won't fit or I didn't like it, so I just left it alone.

Back
Top Bottom