Live With the Polar Bears!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry, to brake it ya', but from the pictures I saw from Roger, I sadly, thought he wasn't cute. But Keith Moon I love that name and those looks. And one of the guitar players. The Edge! Sorry, wrong band! John!! Is a HOOTTIE!!

Ok, so you know what they look like? John is bass. Course Edge is hott!!! But its ok if you dont like Roger, besides you like Bono right now! LOL. When I liked Roger I seen a pic of Edge and I was like EEWW!LOL!

I don't know too much to say that Roger isn't hott or I like him. Do you think Bono's hott? I have to go to bed now. Don't worry, I still get a Who C.D. And please go to Everything To Everyone, the everclear site and look at Art, the lead singer, o.k.?

Ok Ill go, sleep good. Well yea I think Bono's hott! If I didnt I would be crazy! LOL. I just think Edge is hotter hehe. My fave Bono is JT Bono same with Edge but thats the only time Bono is hotter than Edge.

Hey, I'm back but I can't talk long. I love Pop Elevation Bono, the best. And I love 90's- today's Edge. Do you like Larry's cute? I sure do. I personally don't think Adam's cute.

Yea, I am too picky about my men sometimes though. Like with Edge everything has to be perfect for it to be a hott pic! And Bono well he is perfect he is always cute no matter what:).

Do you like Bono's shades? I do. I like him without it, too because I can see his beautiful eyes!!

Last edited:
I agree, but he's cool with on in my view. Hey, was your favorite or one of your favorite movies? Mine are Meet the Parents, Phenomon, Out Cold, Orange County, October Sky. Just pick one that pops in your head!

Well you're gonna think im wierd but my faveorite movie of all time is Jarassic Park. I love dinosours lol, im such a nerd lol. But I love meet the parents and um... a whole bunch more. Secret Window would have to be on my fave list. Oh adn tombraider cause U2 did that song for it :) lol.

Jarassic Park isn't bad! It scareds me! Please don't say that you're a weird a lot, because you're sweet and cool. I do care what people think but I wish I didn't. You think Johnny Depp's cute! :wink: His sort of cute to me! :wink: :

Last edited:
Ok ill stop saying im weird, you're so nice! It scared you? Thats ok it scared my friend too. I guess it didnt scare me cause I love dinos always have they fasinate me!

I like dino, too! Remember that part where the raptor goes after the kids in the kitchen? I can feel their fright!

Oh that part is awsome! When I was little I used to walk around my house as a raptor lol. I used to go try and jump on stuff like they did, course it never worked but i pretended it did! lol. I think that is my favorite part of the movie that and the t rex part.

O.K., I like it, but it scarces me! That's a quote right there about walking around the house as a raptor! That's hilarous!

And I used to try to make therelittle high pitched screams too! lol. I thought I was prettyt good at it! lol. Its ok if it scares the second mad me jump lol.

yOU'RE A mONKEY! Onetime there's a boy I knew in public school in Elementary. Who made the made the monkey sitting postion and did monkey sounds. I thought he was a little inmature but a kinda cute kid named, William.

Back
Top Bottom