Live With the Polar Bears!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I understand. :) Please post any U2 you to post. And I'll post the ones I love at the moment, o.k.?

Anyways, instead of posting pics I am going to give you links to listen to songs I like if you want to. :wink:

ME ME ME! Mark Mcgrath is such a hottie! My neighbor resembles him. And my neighbor is such a hottie! I could just kiss him! hehe. I like Every Morning and Someday!

You crazy girl..you did remember?? How sweet of you!! How did you find out?? Guess sneaking around my profile once again, hum?? ;)
That's OK!! LOL....it isn't 1st June here yet!! But...very sweet of you to remember!! Thanks for the dolphine (but I can't see it...can I sneack on your photobucket?)

KIsses 2U babes!! ;)

I will put it in your Photobucket. YEAH, I basically know your pofile. :wink: :) I couldn't wait to tell ya'! :hug:

HAPPYB-Day.gif

AWWWWW....girls...you got me speechless.!!!
Thank you all ....so cute of you!! You are so sweet and cute!
The Who...I hadn't seen that pic before...thank you so much!! Having a pic of BONO is always a wonderfull gift!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I think I'm gonna cry!!! :sad: :wave:

Because I am physic! :lol: No! Because we were talking about my_kite's birthday before and I thought that wouldn't make you sad.

Hey girls...do you know you are the most sweet, cute, and amazing girls around??
You make me feel so good around...you understand me, even though I am totally nuts....you remember me...you like me!!!

I love you...soooo soooosooooo much!! :laugh: :applaud:

And ...I know Kite is a bit sad...i lost someone really close to me..and those words really carry my pain!! It makes me feel alive!!!
But you're right Thw WHo....they are a bit sad!!!
But...from now on...when you listen to Kite..you will remember me...and you'll have a smile on your face!! ;)

Yeah, I listen to it and think about YOU! Now let write a paragraph about that wonderful song! :) THANKS, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU GUYS, THAT MUCH! :) :) ;) ;) :wink: :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom