Life After Death

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
I died last night.

I had gone to visit Matt; he lives a half hour away. In all the time I'd known him, I'd never gone down to his place...he'd always driven to mine. I decided I needed to be fair...besides, I had a fear that he was mad at me, and I needed to find out straight from him. He knows I get nervous driving to places I'm not familiar with, so he was surprised and pleased to see I'd made the trip. He said he was not mad at me at all..."little princess".

I stayed at his place until 10:00, and then I decided it would be best for me to hit the road. We said good night, and I was on my way.

It had been drizzling, so the roads were slick, plus it was foggy. I had bought some new CDs, and I was listening to a No Doubt single..."Simple Kind Of Life"...and I guess I was so into the music that I had forgotten to be watching for my exit. I saw my exit just a little too late...I turned the wheel sharply to try to make it over, but it just wasn't happening. I ran the car off the road and flipped it several times down the sloped grass.

I was killed instantly.

Bits of my father's Grand Prix were scattered all over, and what was left of his car was covered with blood.

I'm dead.

When you die, you still continue on with your regular life. There is a mirror version of my old life here, which means I still have to go to bed and get up for work...I still have to eat...I still feel boredom, sadness, pain, and joy. I still interact with the same people I did, except that they are just mirror versions of those I knew. So they don't realize I still interact with them.

Not many people go to Hell. You see, everybody gets one last shot...in their mirror life. If they realize how beautiful and wonderful their life was, they get to remain in their mirror world. Those who still refuse...well...let's examine the first group first.

The people who appreciate the life they had continue to live in their mirror life. Each person is given a task that they must complete to move up to the next tier. The next tier contains more luxuries and less pain and work than their mirror life. Each tier means a new task until eventually you get to the coveted top tier where you remain in eternal bliss and pleasure.

As for those who don't appreciate their mirror life...they forced to live in the mirror life of somebody who had things a lot worse than them, and they are forced to experience at least one horrific event everyday.

Hell.

There are no tiers in Hell. They are stuck at that level for all eternity. We are allowed to watch them...we're never forced, as it can be pretty explicit at times. But the people here say that they like to watch sometimes...because it reminds them of how wonderful they have it.

I met my cousin last night. She died when she was 16...I was only a baby. My family always said she adored me and would hold me all the time. She's at the top tier. She's a good woman.

I hope to join her.

Well, I need to go to work now.

Goodbye.

I think that's beautiful...prose weaved into a story form...real kind of visions that not many people understand.

I wish I had a chance for the mirror life...

Bonochick, if you need to talk I'm always here. But then
again, I usually don't want to talk when I'm sad.

BC get it out of your head that life is so wonderful after you die.

Because I dont believe it is.

Life is called life for a reason. LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST.

Sicy said:
BC get it out of your head that life is so wonderful after you die.

I didn't really mean that...

...and I am living as much of it as I possibly can. Believe me.

Back
Top Bottom