Lets write a song ... lol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
I´ll give you a chorus:

I LOVE YOU

FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER OOOOOH

IF YO LOVE ME TOO

WE´LL STAY TOGETHER FOREVER TOGETHER

Yo, this is hiphop, a true Leiber & Stoller fan :wank: ehh. wink:

Wow, true lyrical genius:wink:

ZeroDude said:

Wow, true lyrical genius:wink:

I know. Check the songs on Top40 radio. Man, that´s a HIT CHORUS. :yes:

First mistake of all aspiring songwriters: their lyrics have to unique. Wrong way, Mac - they have to be understood by a wide audience that can relate to a simple message! :yes:

She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah - is that very creative? No, but we all love that song. :D

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:

I know. Check the songs on Top40 radio. Man, that´s a HIT CHORUS. :yes:

First mistake of all aspiring songwriters: their lyrics have to unique. Wrong way, Mac - they have to be understood by a wide audience that can relate to a simple message! :yes:

She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah - is that very creative? No, but we all love that song. :D

You can always slip something under the door with your simple messages, simple metaphors work wonders, your 100 percent right but you can work around the system:wink:

How about something like "Desperado"....I was watching The Eagles in concert last night in Australia.....and I was really feeling quite anxious and down.....and when I heard them singing that I song.....I stopped what I was doing, stared at the TV and started singing along with them.........{oh maybe the song reminded me of myself perhaps}

Desperado....why don't you come to your senses......before it's too late......let somebody love you.......

{oh well....enough of that}

I think we should something like "The Gambler".

My computer keeps on adding words that are wrong....or is it just me?

Maybe we can start off with just the song title......"Is It Just Me?"......take it away team...........

carol
wizard2c

:|

dark eyes
wandering restlessly from one place to another
and all of a sudden
there was a tension
i hadnt noticed before
a potential
a question
and a quick retreat

Back