Last will, part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U1

The Fly
France, precisely Dijon for mustard lovers
I wanna die
In a laugh
One last time
Laugh at life

I don’t care how healthy
I don’t care how wealthy
I wanna die with a laughter
We’ll see about the weeping later.

I wanna die
With a grin
I wanna try
That’s all I’m asking

I don’t care how old
I don’t care how bald
I’ll care about decaying later.

You’ll watch me die
With a smile
And you won’t cry
For a while

I don’t care how ugly
I don’t care how horny
We’ll see about the sex thing later.

I wanna die
Without deceiving
And I will lie
Among the living

I won’t hold my last breath
I’ll let go without regrets.

U1

I understand what you are trying to say but at the same time it concerns me.

carol
wizard2c
:|

joy or sorrow is rather insignificant.

It's not really about what you feel

==========

that being said, I can respect that sentiment.
It is better to burn out
than fade away

to live smile and enjoy life
than to suffer in a slow ..... deterioration......

I always said, if ya gotta go and leave the room... go out with a smile.
That´s what Bono and I do.

BTW... cool poem. :rockon:
Write us a few more and don´t die on us YET.

Max_theHitman said:
I always said, if ya gotta go and leave the room... go out with a smile.
That´s what Bono and I do.

BTW... cool poem. :rockon:
Write us a few more and don´t die on us YET.

BTW.....how do you know what Bono does?

Angela Harlem said:

Has anyone ever told you that you are insensitive?

I don't think FH is being deliberately insensitive, imo he's just putting across the realisation that our trivial matters mean little in the grand scheme of things, harsh but ultimately true:|

Although I apologise if it seems I'm trying to project my own views onto other people, I'm a bit of a miserable bastard really:wink:

Oh I don't think so Zero Dude.....we are all individuals and our feelings are just that.......our feelings/ each different.

Myself......I plan to constantly battle evil....because I believe {and it is my belief only} that it is a constant battle between the two which will ultimately end in a final battle......and if I go out in a blaze of glory...so be it.

We all have opinions of life, what it is, if there is mortality or immortality, etc.

So don't question your choice, Zero Dude.....I like your writings and wish you would write more.

The thing which annoys me the most is when someone posts under a false pretense of who they are........as I read today in The Hobbit and I'll try not to bring it up too often as I know this is not a Tolkien forum but one phrase caught my eye today and that was "Gandalf {the wizard for those of you who do not know who he is} spoke true, as usual!"

I value opinions but I don't value people hiding who they really are or aren't....that all.

carol
wizard2c

Angela Harlem said:

Has anyone ever told you that you are insensitive?

Read ''FH's thread'', and you'll see the other sides of me, if you really want to concern yourself with who I am, but you might have to go back a while in order to see the ... "softer" sides of me. Heh.

Insensitive......
I guess some things I say, sometimes, are not that paletable to the common consensus of what is "acceptable".

But then again, do you really spend your whole life worrying about what makes you feel happy? Is that all that matters?

Tell me sometime, Angela, what you think about love.

Last edited:
ZeroDude said:

I don't think FH is being deliberately insensitive, imo he's just putting across the realisation that our trivial matters mean little in the grand scheme of things, harsh but ultimately true:|

Thank you for supporting me, ZeroDude. Much abliged.

Angela has the right to her opinions, and I'm fine with that. And yeah, I admit, the initial reaction I would commonly expect to some of my comments is that I do come across as insensitive, especially some of my posts in ZC or FYM sometimes. But that's fine, I'm being honest, and that's what matters to me.

I value opinions but I don't value people hiding who they really are or aren't....that all.

I don't understand the ending to that..... "that all" ??

anyhow....

I see your philosophy, wizard, and even if I don't agree with it, I can understand it, or at least as much as I could understand it, perhaps.

I'm mostly uncompromisingly sincere.
But don't get me started about truth, what it is, or is not......

I think people's words are most powerful when there is little or no distortion between what they say and what they feel, what they think, in the depths of their sould and who they are.

"I hate you, Angela Harlem"
......Now see, that really seems awry, doesn't it?
That's because it is a lie.

I really do not like to lie. Heh, to be insensative...... I believe lieing essentially a sign of weakness. Because as I once wrote, when you lie to anyone else, you lie to yourself first.

All this being said, I am rough around the edges. But I'm no more a product of my environment than anyone else, nor do I consider my ideals more than any one else.

And lastly, I understand that for me, it is more important that I do things in my own way, maybe more so than others, I don't know. Let me say this, though, I never really strive to cause anyone hurt. I don't take pleasure in that. But I never look away from things, especially an oppertunity to learn the truth, or at least more of it. I don't see any reason to take shelter from reality.

edit =

PS: I'm always willing to listen to suggestions for how to improve myself, make myself a better person.....

For Honor said:

I don't understand the ending to that..... "that all" ??

anyhow....

I see your philosophy, wizard, and even if I don't agree with it, I can understand it, or at least as much as I could understand it, perhaps.

What I meant is like the response Max_theHitman made about "what Bono and I would do"........this leads misconception to me as who is this person and how does this person know what Bono's feelings are......it's one thing to voice your opinion or feeling but when you do it for another person.......then it should be quoted from somewhere and not taken as rote.

I just have a problem with someone speaking for another person..
we all have opinions which we may differ on....I may write what I feel about Mankind but that does not mean anyone else feels the same way.....it's just my point of view.

carol
wizard2c

Back
Top Bottom