I haven't been lurking or posting much recently....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DancingBarefoot

The Fly
I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I haven't been around much over the last month or so. I've been very busy as the school year is ending. I don't know if you missed me at all, but I missed you.

Hello to some of the new faces in here. I've been trying to catch up on some of your posts and the poetry really is beautiful. If you find the time please read my two new ones. I'd appreciate any feedback (even if you hate it).

I can't wait until this semester is over! My reward will be getting Elevated in Pittsburgh on May 6th. If any of you will be there in line for the heart, like me, let me know! I'd love to say hello personally. Stay safe tonight all!

------------------
**Still looking for the
face I had before the
world was made....**

**Work like you don't
need money, love like
you've never been hurt,
and dance like no
one's watching.**

Hi dancing barefoot! Nice to hear from you again. All the best for your finals and do report to us your Elevation experience, okay?

I'm just about to post a poem of mine, but I am very afraid... cos I think it's still sketchy. It gets me emotional, though, hence my shyness
redface.gif

Looking forward to reading more of your poetry
smile.gif

foray

[This message has been edited by foray (edited 04-20-2001).]

Thanks foray. Luckily I don't have to take any finals but I do have to give a few
smile.gif
And for you students out there - never forget your teachers long for summer vacation as much as you do!!

Oh, and foray I really enjoy your poems so please post. I honestly find this to be a very safe place to put your heart and your words where someone can see them. I mean, its rare to find a board where people are kind and perhaps are willing to just not say anything if what they're thinking isn't so kind.
Looking forward to your poem.....

------------------
**Still looking for the
face I had before the
world was made....**

**Work like you don't
need money, love like
you've never been hurt,
and dance like no
one's watching.**

hey Dancing, I noticed you've been missing but I'm glad you haven't left because I always love reading your poetry
smile.gif

come around when you can and have fun at that concert!!

------------------
Win together today and we walk together forever.
-Fred Shero

Back
Top Bottom