I had a U2 dream last night...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sue DeNym

Refugee
It was a rather odd dream, in which I was watching the band audition for various music agencies. At every audition, the band members looked different; for example, today's Bono was singing with UF Adam, AB Larry and RH Edge. The next audition it would be Boy Bono with today's Adam, Pop Larry and War Edge, etc. At every audition, the music agency people would say, "You guys are great, but you're a bit long in the tooth. We're looking for someone younger." I was thinking, "WTF?" :confused:

At one point, between auditions, I was in the bleachers with UF Edge. We were cuddling together, I kissed his forehead and told him he was a beautiful man, don't change who you are. He didn't say anything, but smiled and hugged me as if asking for more. :cute:

Sue, thanks for posting your dream.....glad to have you aboard the Dream Out Loud team.

Dreams are special.....I only had one U2 dream.....I was watching from a small empty stadium their rehearsal and set up.....then I looked to my left and sitting next to me was Bono........and then the dream ended..............

carol
wizard2c

:|

I am recalling a dream of U2/Bono....... but I don't know what it was about.

Your own sounds interesting enough, though

Back
Top Bottom