I had a Dream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I had a dream were we could have lived in a world of peace.
I say fuck it, when we fight over Beliefs. I had a dream like Martin Luther King or wish to dream his dream yet we call each other everyname in the book!

I had a dream where we could walk down the streets with out fearing the sound a gun cocking. A dream were we could get an education, but now you must have 30,000.

A dream were we didn't have to see our children dying from illegal substances. A dream were little kids didn't have to fear there parents. A dream were we lived a world filled with love and non-violence.

I can see the dream shattered over humans greed. Who should we blame?? Adam and Eve. The Devil or our own personal lust for so much, that we forget who we were, a once innocent person who promised to help the world.

Justin...I dreamt someone would reply to your post. Keep dreamin......just like Dottie in the Wizard of Odd.....I wish I could go home...well said the fairy princess just click your ruby shoes together 3 times and there she was back.....but then the Land of Odd was probably more fun.

Hey....it's better than no reply at all.

carol
wizard2c
:|

Thank You Wizard2c. I am sure most of the people in this forum are tired of my negativity towards the human race. Thats ok. I take your words and they make me feel positive and wanted.

Justin24 said:
Thank You Wizard2c. I am sure most of the people in this forum are tired of my negativity towards the human race. Thats ok. I take your words and they make me feel positive and wanted.

People are no damn good (myself included). That's why grace trumps karma. You are loved.

Back
Top Bottom