I Feel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wizard2c

Refugee
I feel like ending it......life. This world is no place for a good person......no matter which way you turn you get screwed.

and this is not a poem.

:ohmy: What are you talking about???
You are SOOOOO important here, every human have the right to live on planet Earth, you, me, and everyone else!!!!
I'm not more important than you, we're EGAL here!!!
I respect you as long as you respect me, so I'm repeating it: YOU ARE REALLY IMPORTANT!!!
I give you A BIG HUG and a little KISS!!!
Show me your beautiful smile now!
Take care!!!
Ps: Listen at Walk On, Beautiful Day...those songs are always putting a smile on my face!!!
See ya xxxx

This better not be the last thread you ever post in.....

I don't know a suicide hotline of the top of my head, but at least write it out or something, I'll read it.

But don't do something like that.....
You would be missed

Seriously, I ask you to reconsider things

And besides, U2 fans need to stick together.....

Re: reply

wizard2c said:
It was be easier for everyone if I weren't here in this world any longer.

You are not a burden. period.

And you are not a burden unless you choose to think that way. So don't think that way, and don't feel worse because you may have thought that way.

Just move on.

so let it go....
and so to fade away

Wizard please reply to this thread, you know I've felt this way too, but a human being can convince themselves of anything, your a great poet and philosopher to boot, please remember that none of us are burdens we have to carry eachother.....

Praise be, remember we're all here for you, even though we may bw from the other side of the world, atleast in my case, if you need to talk, I'll be here as much as I can be.

That was a bit scary. I've been on many boards with threads like this...all creepy. Don't do this wizard...at least don't scare us like that. :huh:

Wizard......think of what makes you happy and what makes your heart smile.......U2, a pet, a family member, a recent vacation.....It's worth staying around !!:hug:

thanks

Thanks guys........just going thru some trying decision making times right about now and some past crops up making the scenario worse. I'm a good dragon hunter and wizard but this Middle Earth scene is more complex.

I need to start writing again. Any of ya feel like it give the wizard a chat at:
wizard2c@excite.com

I'm trying to smile again......:(

carol
wizard2c
:|

Hang on there....you're too valuable to lose. Take solace in your friends, and the virtual ones on this board....and keep writing...the world values your opinions.

angelordevil said:
Hang on there....you're too valuable to lose. Take solace in your friends, and the virtual ones on this board....and keep writing...the world values your opinions.

Thanks...........I'm trying........to............:)

:hug:

winds and tides
change of times

don't let them drag you away

Hold on tightly to something. It's there, whatever it may be, but it's there for you. Everyone has something for them to hold on to.

Seeing how I might have some spare time on my hands, who knows, a few emails might come your way, wizard.......

Back
Top Bottom