I Can't Live In Your World!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I believe God is love
And love is God
But I can't live in your world

Yeah, I am Leo, it's true
Yeah, I wonder if you notice me
But I can't live in your world

Life after life, the talk is driving me crazy
You were this at that, but I'm Carly, annoyed!
I can't live in your world

Yeah, I still need to pick up that book
Look through it, but do you see God is patient?
I can't live in your world

Sorry, Charlie!
You are totally fine
I'm have to live in my world...

Last edited:
thats me alright!!! i never want to be where i am... i live away from home for uni, and go home in the holidays... when im at uni i want to be home, when at home i want to be at uni.... i can never win... and i have another 3.5 years of uni left!!! i always feel i want to be at home at uni with my besty... i want to be in her world...

there is a little ramble from a stranger about my life!!! nice ideas in the poem

Thanks! :) For me, it has to do with my struggle with other people's beliefs and finding my own. You know, you respect everybody's beliefs, but it can be hard on you.

Last edited:
yeah... hard to respect ppls ideas and beliefs
its hard to respect my dad when hes planning my life and what im going to do... especially when i have totally different ideas to him!!!

Yeah, I understand. :hug: You are cool and sweet. Please tell about yourself? You think Larry is cute? I do! :cute:

i think larrys the best!!! hes my fave... and now in a close secong is the Edge, cause get this, his name is dave Howell Evans, and my last name is Howell... well i thought it was cool... not suprisingly my non-U2 fanatics thought i was just a freak for knowing the edges middle name!

umm... what do you want to know?? im from australia... im at uni...
what elce do you want to know?

What food do you like? Do you the bands, Everclear, Bush, or Blur? I LOVE BONO, just read my uername! lol. But I LOVE all of them! :cute:

food. i dont think you want to go there!!! food is my fave... to list a few faves, calimari, dark lindt chocolate. pate, CHEESE!!! i LOVE cheese!

i dont mind Blur... at the moment i into maroon5, the new usher... bits and peices of stuff really.

my love for larry is not exclusive!! i too love tham all.
tell me about yourself

COOL! Well, I love Twinkies, chicken fingers. I am Carly, 13 years old. And I love the movie "Meet the Parents!" lol.

i had to study that flim at uni first year!!!
im jessica or jess as you can gather and im 19.
we dont relly det twinky in australia but i know what they are!
what do you want to do with your self? like your career?

Cool. :) Umm, that's a good question, something probably musical or poetry-like. What about you?

well im studing law- so i can be a lawyer!!!
i dont know what kind yet. the options are things like coperate, taxation, family, criminal, imternational etc... thats just a few!! i have a task in front of me in chosing an area!!! cause you have to chose those sort of electives when your at uni...
it kinda sux!!!

Back
Top Bottom