Humans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Humans are a virus that spreads across the globe, destroyed everything in self loath. We play the jesus for one quick take, then lift the arms to destroy the race.

We are a cheap form of product, were we easily break, taking pills to control ourselves. We blame TV, Games, ciggarettes, Pollution, Guns, Gasoline, for everthing that has caused human will ill.

Have you looked at yourself and realised it was your own self. Why do we continue to hope for a better life, looking for cures to better our life. Have we ever thought of letting nature take it's course, that famine, disease, global warming, is earths and gods solution to bring down, what could be a pandemic of global proportions. China has one Billion and earthquake happens

1million gone, thats gods salvation. Keeping us in check from over-reproducing.

Humans are the worst, we are given a choice to live a peacefull normal life, what is that in a humans eye.

Not only is it an overdone subject but once again you so plainly state everything without any subtlety or room for your audience to make their own assumptions that it leaves me feeling as if I’m being preached too rather than being invited to hazard an interpretation that may be disparate in relation to your intentions.

Subtlety, tact and artistry are missing in action, come on my man! Surely these thoughts of yours can be presented in a far more pleasing manner?

I just watched the matrix again.

in regards to your work, Justin.......

If that's how you feel, what do you suppose you should do about it?

Justin, understand what you mean...I often look at it as "excess"...too many people, too many materialistic unnecessities, raze the land to build up glass towers, trees torn down and replaced with cellphone clones, waste travels the world to find a resting place.....it is a sad scenario {though others look at it as modernization.....a movement through time}........then as you say, along comes a natural event which changes that movement.

You ask: "Humans are the worst, we are given a choice to live a peacefull normal life, what is that in a humans eye."

Evil....though most don't see it that way....{but goodness still exists...that's what we try to hold on to}.

Just my opinion....I'm sure some will disagree....so let them have their own thoughts. I enjoy reading yours.

carol
wizard2c
:|

Back
Top Bottom