Holy Blasphemy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

popsadie

Acrobat
Holy Blasphemy

20,000 hips- they moved to sex on four strings
It was a kind of union that hinted at creation
With palms locked in holy blasphemy
Our eyes lusted for each other's intimate glances

Arms raised in transcendence
Our faces glazed with rapture
As we answered our shaman's call and response
With sacred sighs and moans

In that moment- we abandoned our chains
And as we cast our shades of cool
We could know one another
Like lovers do.

Last edited:
Wait.... this looks familiar....

I think I've seen it somewhere else?

Or did I just read it and not comment on it. That happens sometimes...

Either way, it;s great.

I wish I could make it to a U2 concert.

Solid poem

Hi, popsadie. I was just researching to see an internet reaction - to see who else was talking about the subject of u2, Yahweh, and blasphemy, when I saw this post.

Maybe you remember me. I am a girl u2 banned from their website when they decided to start going "deeper into black", to serve Satan and his world system more fully.

I thought I would warn you, for your own future life prospects that your poem reflects the attitudes and actions of ancient Canaanites who indulged in orgies (also with music) to demon gods. (In addition, they would later throw their orgy-produced childern into fires alive to these demon god-idols.)

Yahweh let it be known that he found such sex-god-demon worshipers unworthy of life, and worthy of destruction.

At this time of the end, the world is overrun with the spirit of Satan. Even a moderator of this board, in her unjust verbal fighting against Yahweh has referred to herself as the "bride of the prince of darkness." (So, I am simply writing this and running - I realize it may not stay up long.)

Please note that this particular poem of yours is harmful, whether you realize it or not. It promotes Satanism with its impending life-damage and death attached to it. Why not erase it, if you care at all about the lives fellow human beings. Armageddon WILL soon occur. Those set in oppostion to Yahweh will not live past that day, or ever again - despite what all of the blinded, man-pleasing, inane false teachers of this world try to pacify their paying throngs with.

My research has showed up that Satanists are loving the blasphemy U2 has been pulling off lately, with their singing Yahweh, yet promoting pagan-spiritistic symbols; false religions; idolization of human institutions and science as what will save the world; and demotion of Jesus Christ and his Way as being equal to that of now apostate Judiasm, FALSE Christianity, and non- Yahweh-worshiping/non-Christ-submissive Islam.

"No one" listened to the warnings...

I am used to being "banned" from websites now! Doesn't matter. Word of mouth will condemn lies and lie promoters-supporters. God's will is that good-hearted people all over this earth will get a chance to hear the truth and see the lies before Armageddon, so that they can make their choice - either for Yahweh, truth and life; or for the package deal of Satan, lies, and permanent death.

Which do you choose? Time is running out.

True artists honor the CREATOR.

"...they decided to start going "deeper into black", to serve Satan and his world system more fully."

:scratch: Umm... uh-huh. Yeah. Okaaay. :shrug: :confused:

Hi financeguy. How's the $$$-god/golden calf doing? Got any stats on how many humans were sacrificed to it today?

Last edited:
Nah, haven't kept pace with todays stats. Too busy listening to my heavy metal records backwards.

But that's passe. Satanists are very up front and outspoken now - right in God's face with profanity in front of everyone. It's common and mainstream. Its a trend. There are marketers, especially in the entertainment industry, that have seen this trend as profitable - what do you think?

here said:
Even a moderator of this board, in her unjust verbal fighting against Yahweh has referred to herself as the "bride of the prince of darkness." (So, I am simply writing this and running - I realize it may not stay up long.)

:eyebrow:

lol....its using a poetic turn of phrase to try to describe the way one feels when one connects with a stranger at a concert...in a way..it felt holy, but the world would call the situation secular. Anyway, here...we don't see eye to eye. We won't see eye to eye...so...you might as well give up "saving" me....

Back
Top Bottom