His Royal sexiness knows it so well

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2 is All That You Can't Leave Behind
smile.gif

"love, lift me up out of these blues... won't you tell me something true? I believe in you."

------

"And love is not an easy thing, the only baggage you can bring... is All That You Can't Leave Behind.
And if the darkness is to keep us apart, and if the daylight feels like it's a long way off, and if your glass heart should crack, and for a second you turn back, oh no, be strong! oh oh Walk On! Walk On! What you got you can't steal it, no no you can't even feel it... stay safe tonight.
You're packing a suitcase for a place, none of us has been, a place that has to be believed to be seen. You could have flown away... a singing bird in an open cage, who will only fly for freedom... oh oh Walk On! Walk On! What you got you can't deny it, can't sell it or buy it... oh oh Walk On, Walk On...and I know it aches and your heart it breaks, you can only take so much... Walk On, be strong, Walk On..."

-------

"I'm just trying to find... a decent melody, a song that I can sing, in my own company... I never thought you were a fool but darling look at you... stand up straight and carry your own weight, these tears are going nowhere.
I will not forsake, the colours that you bring... the nights you fill with flowers they left you with nothing... I am still enchanted by the light you brought to me, I listen through your ears and through your eyes I can see... but YOU are such a fool, to worry like you do, I know it's tough, and you can never get enough... of what you don't really need, my oh my... you've got to get yourself together, you've got stuck in a moment and you can't get out of it..."

---------

"I want you to know, that you don't need me anymore... I want you to know, you don't need anyone or anything at all... who's to say where the wind will take you? who's to say what it is will break you? I don't know where the wind will blow... "

-------

"They're reading names out, over the radio, all the folks the rest of us, won't get to know -- Sean and Julia, Garret, Anne and Breeda -- their lives are bigger than, any Big Idea... Jesus can you take the time, to throw a drowning man a line? Peace on Earth."

Grace -- it's a name for a girl, it's also a thought, that could change the world... she travels outside of Karma... Grace finds beauty in everything"

thanks Bono
smile.gif

thanks U2
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom