Here's A Poem I Wrote!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But...do you think that THAT is your letter??
I mean...BONO is going to receive our stuff at the same time??
That's funny!!

What do you mean? I gave Miss-U2 another a month ago that I thought was a better letter than the last one.

Last edited:
Well, can you downlaod it??? If you can go to www.aim.com, then you click downlaod I belive its kinda blue or somethin but its at the top you'll see it and then you pick a screen name and yea. Ill get teh address for the place to get U2 things. Hang on

Thanks girls!!

Hi there!!
Thanks for liking me!!
I've been enjoying much to talk to you both!!
You are very sweet girls, and I like talking with you!! Guess you will have me around for long!!

PLUS....

and...you do love the best band on earth

ZooTV.jpg
[/IMG]

What else could I ask for?? You are great girls!! Pop up the U2 flame!! ;o)

Before I ever new about interference, this pic was always my fave! Cause it was the best one I ever found lol. Now its in like my top 5 of Edge:). Course I have a top 5 of Bono too:D But I printed them all out and deleted them of my computer before I new how to post pics:grumpy: .... so I cant really post them now unless I go on a hunt lol. Oh well maybe someday I will....

33%3A5%3B37523232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D9%3B6%3D5%3B9%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3B4579%3B87ot1lsi

Last edited:
Beautiful!! TheWho4Life, the first one remindes me of The Edge pointing the finger{the pointer finger}, you know which I am talkng about?

Who is Tom?

Hum...never heard of him??
Where does he play??
No heartfeelings...but The Edge is the man!!! ;o)
This guy looks a little opunk to me!!

Yeah, he's from Blink 182, they are all right, but the punk bands I like are Weezer, Jimmy Eat World, etc. I really like two Blink 182 songs "All Of the Small Things," and "Rock Show."

Back
Top Bottom