Here's A Poem I Wrote!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well Im pretty tired so im gonna go to bed, goodnight:), but Im scared to cause last night at my bro's I watch teh new chainsaw masaquer movie scaredt eh hell out of me man!

Well I wrote it but its weird lol, here read it:
Hi The Edge,
I?m Lindsay, I?m 15 and I?m a huge fan. Do you think it?s wrong that a girl my age thinks you?re hott? Everybody on my bus makes fun of me liking you. They all say it?s sick. But I don?t care what they say. They ripped a picture up of you once, I don?t understand why they make fun of me though cause they?re not going to change me or anything. But I?ll get off that subject. Do you like The Who? I love them! I was obsessed with them before I knew who you guys were. Roger Daltrey was so hott in the 60s and 70s! I can?t decide who is hotter you or Roger, but I don?t have to decide I guess. My favorite song of yours is Where the Streets Have No Name. What is your favorite song of yours? I?m so obsessed with you and I wish I could meet you but I don?t think that will happen. But I can keep dreaming and wishing. What kind of music do you like? I?ve always wondered. I know you probably won?t write back but just incase you do I can ask a couple a questions. Well, I guess I?ll say goodbye now. Tootles.
Your fan,
Lindsay Sharp

I dont know what to say to him so it sounds pretty band doesnt it? lol. Im embaressed lol.

It's wondeful! Don't chance a thing! One thing that I can say is going to came out of are great friendship is that you are going to more confident about the you feel! There's going to be lots good things that are going to happen with our great friendship! Do you feel that? Believe me, I really wanted to but I didn't and it would beenfine if I did. I wish I told Bono in my letter how cute I thought he was! Oh well, I love your letter! It's truthful and heartfelt! :happy: :cute:

Last edited:
I feel it! We are going to meet one of these days like when we graduate lol. You think its good really? He's gonn athink im wierd I know it. I mean like he really cares about how I think Roger was hott in the 60s and 70s

Hey, in my letter to Bono, I gave my phone number, address, and email. Now that's funny and complely sick! I should of said call me, baby! :lol: :laugh: No I couldn't, wouldn't, and shouldn't and I'm happy I didn't write that. :eek:

Last edited:
lol, you gave him your phone number? what if he loses the letter and some wierd sick freak finds it and starts like stalking you and stuff lol.

my letter? Well yea! Only cause I kno whe'll be getting it if I was just sending it to their fan mail place I probably wouldnt never have lol.

Back
Top Bottom