Hate!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Love is false! Socializing is fake. dreaming of possibiltiy in my life is immagination! fuck what people saying about your poems. I am lost the girl I loved was a fake prettending to like me is the biggest trick in the book. I speak so negativily, I am not crazy or suicidal I am being who I am. I see hope in childrens eyes in other people though except mine. God why are mine and other peoples lives so fucked up. I cant see love as I used to I only see despair love lost and no hope. I will continue what I do till the day I die and when I meet the maker mabey he can get rid of my hate and restore hope.

Justin 24........I know it may not mean much to you but I try not to judge myself to others......there is always hope though its light at times may be difficult to see in the darkness {nonetheless it still exists.......as does goodness and love}.

When I feel hope fade, I often think of Frodo's journey with the one ring and how he just wants to abandon the journey and return home....and his friend Sam mentions how even if just a tiny bit of goodness is left. hope remains and the journey must continue.

PS: At the end, Sam does marry Rosie.

Don't give up Hope.

carol
wizard2c
:|

why is life fucked up, as opposed to being the way life goes naturally? Isn't that attribution coming from you - your interpretation of the circumstances around you?

I don't think life is doing anything wrong. But I'm in a simlar situation. I've had an emotional experience lately, and my perceptions are deluded with negativity.

God why are mine and other peoples lives so fucked up. I cant see love as I used to I only see despair love lost and no hope. I will continue what I do till the day I die and when I meet the maker mabey he can get rid of my hate and restore hope.

I just don't think that thinking that way is reasonable. Hasn't God already given you the choice of free will?

There's no reason to seek for him to do anything more for you. You just need to be accountible for your personal atmosphere and not pass the buck to other things. No one but you can chose who you are.

Why not greet your maker with a smile?

It's up to you, though

========

I don't mean to sound too harsh. Like I've said, I've been there. But if I could tell myself something, (say, if I were in your shoes and I were giving myself advise), that is what I would say

Last edited:
.. even though I disagree with much of what you wrote, I guess it's good that you're writing your thoughts out.. :up:..

Back
Top Bottom