"Go Man With Blue Shades!"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am OK...it's late and I need some rest...but I just feel like posting some pics before I leave!!

Cute.jpg

Yay Bono....we believe that we are the generation that can really change this world!! Thanks for making us BELIEVE!!

BSmile.jpg

And this smile...? Man...how can the world not listen to this man?? His smile isn't coming from his lips...it comes right from his heart!! Come here Bono :hug:

And last...but not least...some poics from the Globe Awards....I really see how close Bono and The Edge are to each other!! I love this pics...

Hapiness.jpg

YAY...what's the awaard??

Cool.jpg

Oh...I see..Thanks Bono, for showing me!! But, how do you feel, being nominated and winner tonight??

Friends.jpg

WOW....you feel just fine?? I knew it!! ;) :dance: :applaud:

my_kite said:

And this smile...? Man...how can the world not listen to this man?? His smile isn't coming from his lips...it comes right from his heart!! Come here Bono :hug:

:yes: :hug: He shows we can make a differenece in the world!! :wink:

:hug: HEY! um... I don't know, but we could all freak out and our heads could explode! .... don't ask lol, my friend and I just said that yesterday... she turned to me and said "what if people's heads just started exloding?" I laughed my a** off :lmao: I think you had to be there lol.

Back
Top Bottom