Forever Friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I wrote this thinking about how our friendship could last forever!

"Kite" playing in my ears
While I am crying tears

Don't tell me not to bother
It is The Who with Roger

They might something to my friends
So the mean something until my story ends

I am going to have coffee with them right now
They have change from 8 years ago, WOW

O.K. instead of might I meant mean. And the to they. And I like what you guys like, but since you do. I like it even more!

I love that poem!
"It is The Who with Roger"
That is the greatest!!!!!!!!!
:drool: Roger:drool:
I was daydreaming about him on the bus today. His sexy body!!!!
But, back on the subject lol. I like what you like too! Dude, we like share our likes with eachther!

YES, DUDE! :cute: I have a hard or maybe easy question for you. Would you marry Edge or Roger or both? Would you have kids? Now this is only a joke, or just for fun. And I am :drool: over my avatar! lol.

Last edited:
I would marry Edge because he would be alive longer than Roger(I dont like to think of Roger passing though:sad:) andI would have kids!!!! And if I had a daughter with Edge her name would be Nova Marie Evans. Isnt it pretty? I love the name Nova!!!! If you got ot marry Bono, and yoyu had his kids hwat would you name them?

Well, I love the name Toby and Crystal. But I don't want to marry him in real life. All I hope is I rock as a U2 fan for him! And I would love to eat lunch with him or get C.D.S with him! Or write poetry with him or I think I would love to hear his words of wizdom!

Last edited:
lol! you're hilarious! Ilike your names. I dont want to marrie edge in real life either. I woulde just like to go be his maid:wink:

Of cousre I'll give him a smooch... but shh dont tell morleigh:shifty: this is what i do to her:madspit: fo rhaving Edge!!! NOT FARE!!!!!! No, Im just kidding this is what i do to her:bow: :bow: :bow: I love her cause she loves Edge:) I would never say those kinds of thing about her and mean it and anybody that does say those either to her or ali is wacko! You dont think that way about Ali do you?

NO! She's fantastic! :) I don't think about her as much as Bono but...she rocks! lol!

Me either! lol! And also I did that and it waswrong the first time then right like 2 times after. I don't believe totally! Do you? You better not! LOL! j.k.

lol!!!!!!!! I think he is kneeing somebody where it hurts! Cept you cant se the somebody cause they ran away cause they were scared of him!!!!!!

MAYBE! But to me, it is freesytle while you fly and hit somebody! LOL! Edge will like that comment. lol! lol!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!I know what it is!!!!!!!1 Its............................................................. Him twangin!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!

Back
Top Bottom