Forever Friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:( Sorry, I did! :hug: I will talk to you always but I have some business to take care of, you know?

yea, and I love you too! And being online witho you too! Guess what! Int eh Rolling Stone mag. there is a pic of Bono and its the size of the cover! Did you already know this? I think you should bye the magazine if you dont already have it! there's actually 3 pics of him all together!

no not where he talks about elvis. The are from this months magazine. hhmm.... you would have to look inside cause there is the cover size of bono which was actually a cover of rolling stone in '92 I believe and then there is one when he is graduating or somethin and then there is one where he is performing at redrocks. But I know you would want the big pic! AND! There are pics of THE WHO!!!!!!!! There is a whole page on the who!!!!

What's what called? OH! I'll see hang on.................. the article is called Graduation day. If you like i could post some pics from it. I do have some. Oh, I take the 3 pics back, its actually 4, just one is of the whole band lol.

Cool! :cool: But I mean the name of the magazine not the articlue. What's the name? Could you please post a pic of the magaizine? And, yes, post the pics! ;)

Rolling Stone Magazine. I'm tellin ya, buy it if ya can! I was gonna send you the pic of Bono in the mail, but I forgot it! I can still send it if you like lol. I'll post pics in a bit k? Right now I have to get off:mad: and i dont wanna:(

Here are some pics of Bono, that the pic was from, but it wasnt any of these.
33%3A9%3B36%3B23232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D9%3B6%3D5%3B9%3DXROQDF%3E23235554%3A7%3A%3B8ot1lsi

:cute:
33%3A9%3B36%3B23232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D9%3B6%3D5%3B9%3DXROQDF%3E23235554%3A%3C%3B5%3Bot1lsi

I think this one is so hott, I dotn know why though lol!

OMG! I went to rollingstone.com and I clicked on photos and this was the first photo shown!
Photos_Main_-_top_gallery_060304.6085969.jpg

CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! Look at Edge, he looks grumpy, yet so hott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm gonna check out the covers gallery so then I can find the one that was in the magazine! YAY!!!!!!
This was NOT the pic in the magazine, but I thought of you when I seen it:wink:But he looks kinda scary in it lol.
22951_lg.jpg

This one IS the one in the magazine, I think its pretty cool.
23071_lg.jpg

Yeah! :cute: I really like the last one! How are you doing? I am feeling better and happy. :)

I don't know but the last picture of Bono perch up like that is so beautiful! :) What do ya' think?

Yea, he's pretty hott like that, but the pic I used to have was HUGE, and i had it as my desk top, and Edge... GUH edge was beautiful in it lol.

Back
Top Bottom