FH's Thread III - - (successor to the orignial)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
(posting as drama queen)

considering you posted more nonsense than anything else, im not impressed.

Drama Queen said:
actually, i didnt rate your i i i me me me thread.

WTF:huh:

For your first post you choose to come and belittle someone who is not bothering you at all and is just expressing there self. I do not get it? If you do not like this thread bugger off.:madspit:

drama queen is my alter, that i forgot to log off from. i still use this account to send/receive pm's.

this thread has done nothing but take up major space. it should be kept to a journal, if anything.

but thats just me.

icelle said:
drama queen is my alter, that i forgot to log off from. i still use this account to send/receive pm's.

this thread has done nothing but take up major space. it should be kept to a journal, if anything.

but thats just me.

icelle/dramaqueen.....

then start a petition all of DOL to do this, too. I'm not the only one who's been doing this.

ANd also, how does it take up more space? As opposed to what, using seperate threads for each installment or writing?

I mean, are you even considering anything, or, as your "name" would explain, are you just stirring the pot?

Or is this some sort of passive aggressive "revenge" type of thing?

Last edited:
this isnt about revenge. you dont know me well enough to make that assumption.

after staying off the net last night, i could care less if you want to post a million threads about yourself. knock yourself out. i'll stay out of it.

For Honor, how is it going? I've been down the past few days with a migraine..shouldn't be....but something one has to live with, though many don't understand what it's like.

It's been quiet around DOL lately....I can understand that.

carol
wizard2c
:|

There may or may not be a strom on the rise, as far as I go, though. I am curious as to how much of it I will write here.

I'm doing fairly well. I have a lot of reading to do today, but other than that, it's easy street. If you've seen some of my other writings in the past few days, you may have suspected that I'm at an interesting fork in the road. I can either continue the same path, or go for something more.

I know what choice I want to make, but it will be a while before I can actually say which fork I've taken.

Just reading and watching the world's events.....can't say it has not been an interesting week.

I'm thinking more about writing a book....I have a good idea and scenario but I don't have all the players yet.....{it disappoints me for whatever I do it will never be as good as Tolkien's}....but I shall accept that...it would be a futuristic fantasy but remember to me the future is now.

In honor of Mardi Gras I brought out my Music Rising guitar and strummed thru a few chords.....nothing like Edge's notes, of course....but who could anyway? Would have liked to go to New Orleans but time arrives sooner than expected and before you know it.....it's today. Henceforth, Gandalf's quote of.. All that you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you.

carol
wizard2c

PS: Hope we can get interest back at DOL....it is a good forum.

It's okay to respect Edge and Tolkien, but that shouldn't discourage you from doing your own thing. But I'm sure you know that, being a wizard

Late night post it

Conversations
Words, thoughts, concepts
unlock more than the meaning
more than the reason
which keys
which slots
uncovering the truth of the situation
the fact of the matter of that moment for that person
down to the entity, the essence inside
can you get there?

Breaking the bonds that hold up the structure
particles of people, truer natures
can you see them...

communication, understanding
skillful dancing; art; sciences
don't call it something it is not
can you

I was just trying to visit the Lemonade Stand and I ended up here randomly.

Where the fsck am I, and what is this shit? :ohmy:

well you're all screwed if you can't read the description at the top of DOL.

There's not sympathy for that.

zphoto1.jpg

the verge
I

left and came back
now in the moment again
she comes
here.

How can she
so easily,
destroy my confidences?
I must learn from her
and overcome this....
'weakness'

And no, this is not some pety emotion
Some sexual, hormonal charge.
I don't feel weak in the knees
I don't want to fuck her
I've had her in that way since a year or more ago.

This is something much more...
Much, much more.
One of those - "Do you run away and hide your weak spot?
Or do you expose yourself to it, and make your soft spot harder?"

I hope to always have within me the courage to seek the later, for
This is where my true 'purpose' lay
That is how I move on, move through time, so to say.

the verge
II

Old ways again, even here, as I get back
I am dissapointed in myself
The emotions, the pettyness, chasing hands too much instead of staying on the centerline

It's too easy to criticize, to easy to proclaim my own wisdom.
Yet doing such only exposes my inbalances and troubles.
I must work on them.

I owe it to them; if I can see something, I should not criticize others who cannot.
It is my responsibility to learn what it is I can see, and make efforts to share it with others.

"pushing ahead and laging behind are the same in being one-sided"

Haiku 1

see my old poster
shimmering rays of the sands
memories vary

(memories and thoughts. and sentiments. and attitudes towards)

Last edited:

Why not..........I wrote something this evening....just can't post it though....oh well..............actually a great literary work.

Hay-fever in full bloom here.

carol
wizard2c

Back
Top Bottom