Fanart files

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got a request from Lili to do Liam from Oasis , So ill try to get that done by this weekend.

Ok. Becuase I didn't do Adam yet,
and becuase people were mobbing me about drawing him
here is my tribute to POP!
Adam with lots of colour ofcourse!:hyper:

sc0001-1.jpg

Very nice, I like the tā moko style designs behind him. What kind of marker did you use? Prismacolour?

They are called perha-markers, I think. They actually are for drawing on parchment.
But I think its the same idea , they don't make ugly lines.
wow tā moko, in the Maori tattoo way? I never thought about that.
It does look a bit alike. But i didn't do it on purpose.

I would really like copic markers so badly !!! but they are not available over here.
Are prisma colours good?

They are called perha-markers, I think. They actually are for drawing on parchment.
But I think its the same idea , they don't make ugly lines.
wow tā moko, in the Maori tattoo way? I never thought about that.
It does look a bit alike. But i didn't do it on purpose.

I would really like copic markers so badly !!! but they are not available over here.
Are prisma colours good?

I don't think I've heard of them, but it looks like they make some pretty nice results.

Heh yeah I understand, I wasn't sure if it was intentional, but I like it.

Copic markers are great! I've been using them for a few years, but I had to wait for a long time until they were available in Australia. Not sure where you live, but as they're so popular now, I hope you can get a hold of them sometime. Prismacolours are good, I haven't used them as extensively as copics but they're usually worth the money, pretty similar effect to your perha-markers but more solid.

I don't think I've heard of them, but it looks like they make some pretty nice results.

Heh yeah I understand, I wasn't sure if it was intentional, but I like it.

Copic markers are great! I've been using them for a few years, but I had to wait for a long time until they were available in Australia. Not sure where you live, but as they're so popular now, I hope you can get a hold of them sometime. Prismacolours are good, I haven't used them as extensively as copics but they're usually worth the money, pretty similar effect to your perha-markers but more solid.

Hmm, i Live in Holland, europe. There not in store here.
Only option i have is getting them online. But they usually raise the price.
I suffer heart attacks when i see those prices.

Yes:lol: Now that i think of it, and the pun was that Bono's wearing Vertigo gear but Edge Elevation :lol:

Thankyou popmart Lemon :hug: Do you have any requests ?

:hug: You're welcome :)
And hmmm....I dunno, Bono and Edge pics are always cool :) Have you done any from the JT era?
And what about you? Any requests? We could do like a trade off or something lol? :hmm:

Yeah ! Art trade :drool: Just a moment I love Bono/Edge stuff , let me find a nice pic for inspiration. JT era It is for you.

Yeah :cute: Anything will do, Zoot TV Elevation and pop and vertigo are my most favorite era's :heart: Lots to choose from.:wink: I can't decide myself.

DSC05216.jpg

Here you go! Zoo TV Bono and Edge ( I know it was quick, but I guess not sleeping much last night helped ! :lol: )
I hope you like it :hug: I think I'm going to stick it on ym new sketch book when I start college tomorrow! :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom