Electric Storm... what do you think?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonoisgod

Babyface
What did everyone think of the new masterpiece? Unbelieveable how a band can continually top itself over and over again. They may be better than anyone will ever give them the credit for. Hail and Praise U2!

DREAM OUT LOUD

bonoisgod, just to let u know, you probably wont get much response here about the song because this is a poetry/art/dreams type forum.
All the U2 talk goes on more in the 'Everything You KNow Is Wrong' forum.

Yes, Im really enjoying the song too. U2 are pretty damn brilliant aren't they?

Welcome to the forum :)

well i have only heard it once (just, and am very excited about it!!!!!) but it seemed very pop. but nonetheless I loved it, I think it was more exciting than when Beautiful Day came out. well... at least I think the song sounded better than BD :D

I cant really give an honest opinion til I can hear it again, but I loved what I heard.

and yeah, welcome bonoisgod!

yeah furry, im the same, although im liking the heavier guitars on the 2nd version.
i guess ive come to expect too much from u2 perhaps.
ive been listening to it a fair bit and its growing more, but i really wish they'd get away from this mellow stuff.
we've had atyclb, its time for something completely different.

When I listened to the 2nd version i completely fell in love with that song. Deep lyrics, great guitars, Bono sings really really really well (my God, when I listened to Armstrong's Stay, I thought Bono wouldn't sing a falsetto anymore). Fantastic song!

Back
Top Bottom