Dream of joining the band

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Eager

Babyface
i've had U2 dreams maybe 20 times, but this one was different. I was going on the tour with the band and helping to load up the bus. Bono and Larry pulled me aside and began explaining that it was a priviledge to tour with them and that I was going to have to start pulling my weight, as I neither sing nor play an instrement. I began to explain myself and Larry, who was rolling a marijuana joint, got disgusted with something I said and threw the marijuana and paper away.
I got dressed in lots of different tshirts and was wearing a U2 tshirt with soviet/CCCP red wheat sheafs underneath it. Under that tshirt I had on a Replacements tshirt.

Strange dream. Any interpreters out there?

Whoah, that is one strange dream all right! I've had some weird ones but not with U2 before. Give me time...
smile.gif

I had to giggle at Larry with a joint...
biggrin.gif
Well, we all know he's relaxed a lot more, since he's talking to interveiwers and stuff, maybe this is why!
Other than that, I've got NO clue what your brain was trying to tell you, sorry...

I had another dream....this time I'm in a small room, maybe a grade school cafeteria, and there's only about 7 or 8 people in there to watch U2 rehearse for the upcoming tour. I am all jazzed, thinking that I'll get to see them up close.
I start going through the lyrics to Beautiful Day in my head and just as the band is about to come out and play, just as they are set to kick it....I wake up.

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom