desperation and disintegration

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AcrobatMan

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Song of the week "sentimental" by Porcupine Tree
desperation never seem to cease
because i am a defective piece
i cant comprehend anyone
but i do need someone
i sleep everynight
but i dont know why
science never tell me things
it just explain what happens
why i am not anyone else
is all i think about
they say souls never die
but then how come they increase
is it by sex
or is it disintegration and disease
does it all really matter
because i am a defective piece

AcrobatMan

Thats the way I sometimes feel. Put into nice sounding words, thats the way I sometimes feel:|

I can dig it....

I don't know if I'm "defective', but I'm questioning my sanity. I see things other people do not see, or at least that's the feeling I'm getting...

But then again, I think the way I grew up has really messed with my mind. I can see things very clearly, but it sort of makes me sensative because I see so much.

So I'm contemplating the idea of not caring- which would contrast my "care too much" way of being.

Squall mode....

-until next time

thanks for liking it.

aboiut "defective", well it doesnt mean insanity. its defective in the way like " its different from everything else" .so its defective.

bit of sarcasm at everyone else really..

thats what i thought when i wrote it. i mean shoes are defective, clothes are defective.. so any person who is different will be defective...and he wont be able to do the same things as the other people because he hasnt those capabilities.

and its not physical or mental capabilities...its capabilities that you need in a society to co-exist..like smiling ( FAKE) at everyone u see..and things like that and many other such things..

Back
Top Bottom